1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

cell phone - my world

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sudhakrishna, Aug 20, 2012.

1. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

[/B
    Where ever we go, whether we are missing our purse, or specs, we will not forget to take cell phone with us. I make sure my cell is with me all round the time. Its not because I will get calls often but I am dependent on it for various reasons.
    Morning it rings sweetly to wake me up.Alarm.(Time piece). I will go through what work I have to do. Any birth day, wedding day ,whom I have to wish, any payments ,(Diary). Then I start with my routine. I correct my son's abacus using my phone. (Calculator). I can get the numbers from the phone itself, no need to byheart any numbers and I can call and receive phones anywhere.
    With the latest advancement I am connected to the web always and do and get the updates very easily. Want to know any place's location or numbers will in a second ,I can get it. (Computer).
    My phone is every thing to me. The only thing I am doing is to charge it daily cause I am not able to manage things with out it.

2. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sudha, It is not only for you but majority of us depend upon that sweet poison (i would like to call). My husband got a new slide model phone which i do not know how to use some apps but my 3 year old daughter is easily using her favorite applications which makes us so difficult to get of the habit from her, but we are slowly making her to forgot those games by diverting her into some other job.

I lost my handbag along with mobile 4 months back and at that time i do not have any spare mobile in my house, so i waited for a week to get a new one. Really speaking for two days i felt so bored and alone. But the other 5 days i felt so free and clear mind. It is true. I had my contacts in an old diary which helped me a lot for those days. Alarm can be used in a time piece itself, so there is no need for mobile for me for all those days. Only issue for me was i have no landline so contacting my husband during office and travel was a bit issue. But think of the olden days (not so old, before 15 years) life without mobile is a "Varaprasadham" actually.

If you want, Please try and share me your experience !! It will be wonderful - both for mind and health !!

3. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

Dear bhucat. What you said is correct. My husband gifted me an Android phone. How to use, how to download are taught by my son. He took it for putting scratch proof cover which took a day. I wAS so free that I will not get calls(In my mind always I hear ring tone) and no need to play games and waste time. But because of the phone I am connected to IL again

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

very true sudha, we are so dependent on mobiles.

andal

5. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

:thumbsupNice to receive you feed back after a long time. Thank you