celebrity cricket league(CCL)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by yams, Jun 5, 2011.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends!

Here i am to share about the most hot going and entertaining match running after the IPL!
    Yes it is the celebrity cricket match between the film stars in south indian regions! starting from the sizzling hindi actors to the rocking tamil actors
    And the wonderful treat is it is live telecast in vijay tv!
    The match took place in bangalore in chinnaswamy stadium. about 25,000 crowd accompanied to see all the dazzling stars of south india!
    especially salman khan [​IMG][​IMG]

now we come to the four teams that are on round
    1. chennai rhinos- playes by tamil actors
    2. telugu warriors- of course by the telugu stars
    3. karnataka bulldozers- kanada film actors
    4. mumbai heros- the dazzling hindi actors

The match started yesterday evening and the first two competitors where
    the rocking chennai team and telugu warriors

Initially it was announced as actor surya sivakumar is the captain of chennai team and later was changed to actor sarathkumar which was a great disappointment for the tamil people and also surya doesn't seem to appear in the match and god knows what happened in the middle

In the initial match the toss was won by the telugu warriors and they selected fielding!
    chennai team with vikranth (actor vijay cousin brother) as the initial batsman scored high in the first two overs itself with lots of fours. later Actor vikranth disappointed everyone and got out by LBW!
    after the fall of two wickets actor vishnu(vennila kabadi kuzhu hero) entered and stunned everyone with his wonderful play.
    suddenly rain caused a delay of 45 min in the match and hence the match was fixed for just 14 overs.
    Even though all other players(actors) like vishal,bharath disappointed us arya vikranth and vishnu raised the score by their wonderful performance to 134.with vishnu scoring the highest of 69 (not out ) the bowling of telugu warriors was so poor that they gave about 35 extra innings.

later stepped in the telugu warriors which had venkatesh as its captain.
    the wicket keeper for chennai team was allotted as ramana who played with his fabulous performance[​IMG]

but chennai fielding was too good even though they nearly came to the target.
    chennai players saved it by taking nearly four wickets continuously and vikranth nearly made them to waste about and over so chennai won the match with telugu warriors with just 113 after the completion of 14 overs.

In the first match
    man of the match- vishnu
    best bowling- santhanu (Actor bhagyaraj son)
    chil championship( encouraging players)- priyamani (Actress)

2. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hmmm yams thanx for sharing.

3. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

second match:

Then around eight the second match started between the mumbai heros and the karntaka bulldozers with sunil shetty the captain of mumbai team and sudeep the captain for karnataka players!

the toss was won by the KB and they chose fielding again.
    their fielding was too good as experienced players that the MH had to struggle for scoring the match.
    after the completion of 20 overs the MH scored 157 setting the target for the KB as 158.
    The karnataka players not only rocked in fielding but also their batting were fabulous.
    dhuruva and rajeev as a pair scored high!
    After sunil took the wicket of rajeev the captain himself got into the field and they mde the perfect pair for making the KB as the winning team:thumbsup
    dhuruva crossed 50 and after the completion of 10 overs the KB team were
    81-2 and after 15 overs 120-3. so they easily achieved their target in the 17 over itself:cheers
    After the winning of KB team in its own soil the celebrations :partywere like :wow:wowas if they won a world cup :biglaugh:biglaugh.

the man of the match went to Dhuruva
    best bowling -apoorva (mumbai heros)
    chill champion - madhuri

Todays match is between the two winning teams and the two loosing teams
    karnataka Bulldozers
    vs
    chennai rhinos
    &
    Mumbai Heros
    vs
    telugu warriors

match telecasted live in vijay tv and about to take place in chennai chitambaram stadium today evening!:thumbsup

4. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

wow Nice narration..

I too am enjoying the cricket match after many years!!

It was great to see Karnataka Bulldozers win the match. Today its going tough with Rhinos making almost 50 in 5 overs :-(

As none of the english/hindi/kannada channels are giving live telecast, I am also glued to star vijay, and enjoying the Tamil Commentry :rotflI will be picking more Tamil words now..

ok then.. lets see who wins

5. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Dear tom and jerry!

vishnu played well and brought the score to 180 [​IMG]
    but stilll the chennai rhinos didn't do well in fielding that they easily lost match![​IMG]
    i was very confident that they will win with that score unfortunately we lost [​IMG]but still karnataka rocked both in batting and fielding![​IMG]

karnataka bulldozers you really rock!:thumbsup

waiting for the next match in the coming week expecting the chennai rhinos will get trained well in their fielding work [​IMG]

come on chennai ![​IMG]

6. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

Hi Yaamini, yup.. I am really proud of KB Team, :cheers at the same time hats off to all the teams who are playing with so much dedication.

I wonder what will be going on in the minds of Cricketers like Sachin and others if they are also watching these league:coffee

Finals will be in Hyderabad, thus there wont be much crowd I beleive, but definitely I may try to go to stadium!! Again with my 3 year old kid, my DH might not encourage me :rant

Anyway.. lets enjoy the match......Thanks to Star Vijay, and thanks to the cable people in Hyd for giving me that channel!!

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

Hi dear!

yes i am also proud of KB they really played well
    but still as a chennai girl i longed for the victory of them!
    happy that you will enjoy the finals post your experience after enjoying dear!:thumbsup

8. swarna1388

swarna1388 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for sharing

9. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

you are welcome dear! keep posting!:thumbsup:thumbsup

10. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

good explanation....i too saw the adver..only 2day in vijay tv, quite late, but will start watching....