Celebrating our "Senior" members!

Discussion in 'IL'ite milestones' started by Induslady, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Thankyou, Varloo !

Dear Varloo,
    Your letter is so nice ! What more can I ask for in life, than such beautiful words ?
    Varloo, I have enjoyed the pleasures & pains of being both a DIL & a MIL - so I tend to butt in, wherever this discussion comes up !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2006
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Indusladies

Dear Indusladies.....
    I nearly fell off the chair when I read the list just now:) I didn't do much and I made it to the top 40 'senior list':))))
    You made me feel like an achiever of sorts! Uhmm...that got me thinking. Imagine, being in a list with Chitraji!
    I feel now Iike I have to earn this place. Believe me, I shall spend more time on this forum and take more active part and add to the forum once few things in my life settle down. Till then, thanks all the same:)

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Wow!

Sorry about this Chitraji. Everytime I want to comment to you or about you, 'wow' is the expression that seems to escape from my mouth and mind. I want to praise you with a more flowery language, but I am so 'wowed':)
    That is a lot of posts and a lot of your very valuable time. It reflects your helping nature, no doubt. Please accept my hearty congratulations for one more achievement:)

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Kamla, you are so kind to me !

Dear Kamla,
    You praise me to the level of embarassing me, really ! You know me from our I T days. There everything was disorganised, whereas in I L , it is more organised which makes you feel that I am posting many recipes! Ofcourse, I repeat again - whenever you write to me, my humility which goes in for hiding, has to be brought to the front & made to realise my limitations !
    Thankyou, again, Kamla.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

5. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

To Chitraji

Dear Chitraji,

Read your reply to my post just now. I understand you very well when you say my praisings embarass you. But it is not meant to make you uncomfortable ma'm, it is meant in earnest from my side. Expressing feelings on the virtual front is much more easier. Maybe my reactions would have been more reserved if we were to meet personally?!! On personal front, one can show one's affections in many ways, but when one has only the media of writing to express, one goes overboard I guess. But all the same, you did earn all the praise that you got, believe me.
    Yes, I had the good fortune to know you on IT and came here because of you! There is much more here to read and enjoy and interact, although, I mostly check recipes and flip other forums in a hurry. But I intend to spend more time here as I find Indusladies has so much to offer to everyone.

Singara Chennai eppidi irukku?! I miss it at times, the city I was born in:) On my next visit to India, I shall make it a point to visit Madras now that I have to see you:)

6. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

More "Senior Members" to celebrate

It's quite some time we got our "Senior Members" list updated. It's time now to do it...

Senior members are those who have involved themselves more in various forums in our site - discussing, sharing ideas and tips, asking questions and answering others questions, etc. Those who have exceeded 25 posts get categorized as "Senior Members"

We appreciate the involvement of the "Senior Members". It is their time and interests that keep most of the forums here engaging and informative.

Here goes the list -

Aarthi
    AGR
    anjana
    ankita_chitnis
    archukoratty
    bharthi
    bhaskee
    Chandni
    chatkara_tasty
    Chatter
    cheer
    Deepa
    devs_21
    gjaya
    gulshansherbal
    Hopefloats
    honeybee
    indiradevi
    Jana
    Jasmine
    jayana
    juhi_sri
    Julie
    kanmani
    Kute Kiddo
    laksn
    Leo
    mach108
    Maria
    meenu
    MOHANA
    Nagma
    nitu
    nuggehallipankaja
    pooja
    Pravina
    Prema
    Priya Amarnath
    purnima_2k
    ridhi23
    rosy
    rsankar
    safa
    sahanaTx
    Sakhi
    Sashmitaa
    Selvi
    shakila
    Shakthi
    Shal
    shalini
    shilpi
    Sitamma
    sonal
    sonia
    Soniya
    sonu 627
    SuBa
    sumanr
    sumi
    Surya
    sushdevi
    swku_2000
    tsseethalakshmi
    umasridharan
    vandhana
    varshini
    vatsi
    vidhukumar
    vmur

Thank you dear "Senior Members" :clap
    PS: If you find a Senior Member's name missed out in the list. Kindly let us know by private messaging "Induslady". It is NOT intentional, may be we inadvertently missed it in the list. Apologies!
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
  7. Laxmi

Senior Members for the month of August

Here I come again to congratulate the members who got promoted to Senior Members during the month of August.

As our community is growing with
    2570 threads and
    1400+ members,
    so do the strength of the Senior members.

:clap Happy to announce that we have among ourself a total of 118 Senior members. :clap

Ladies, join hands to congratulate the newly promoted senior members for their hard earned position.

They are.....
    eagle
    rvnachar
    sheetal
    shubhavasudevan
    sumok

Thank you dear Senior members, with your help, read as threads, IL is growing in strength.

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hai,
    congrats to all you be on being promoted as senior members. It is good to know that our community is getting larger.Hurray to all.:clap
    With warm wishes,

9. Laxmi

Senior Members for the month of September

Hello ladies,
    The month is coming to an end and it is time to appreciate the members who got promoted as Senior Members. The appreciation is a small gesture to reciprocate their effort and time and dedication in sharing their views in the forums.
    The list is just an addtion of a single member:

:clap Kalpana :clap

Come on ladies it is time that you too get highlighted in this thread. Have an active participation in the forum by posting your views and sharing your thoughts. Your name would sure come in the next month list, what say?

10. Laxmi

Senior members for the month of October

Hello friends,

It is time to appreciate our new members who got promoted to Senior members. Listed below is the members who became Senior members during the month of October. This list is posted to encourage and motivate other new members who want to become a senior member by active participation in the indusladies Community.

Ladies, join hands to congratulate the newly promoted senior members for their hard earned position.

They are.....

AbhiSing
    ARCHNA
    Eljaype
    Preethi
    Saniya
    srinivasan_vanaja
    twinmom67

Congratulations to all of you. :clap :clap :clap

happy browsing and interacting at Indusladies community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.