CBSE or British curriculum? Need a strong foundation with not much stress for my kid

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by sajida210, Oct 23, 2014.

1. sajida210

sajida210 New IL'ite

Hello friends,

Here I am, a new Ilite and a mother of a 3 yr old entering the school admissions race. I have been looking for reviews about both cbse and international schools for a long time and made my mind to enroll my kid into an international curriculum fancied by their style of teaching and approach towards kids. But recently I had a review from one of my relatives (her children are grown ups, but that doesnt matter, the children themselves gave their point of view ideas). But I would also like to know the views of present day young mothers in this aspect.

Well, the relative said that kids need a strong educational foundation and confidence at entry level which will be very well created by a cbse (or to say an Indian school). she expressed that in international curriculum, kids are let alone in their way to develop interests but at the end of the day what we expect from our children is them to succeed in their educational life.. I mean not to pester them to become toppers but of course they need to develop that love for studies.. As per her views a cbse or icse school cater such needs.

YOur views and opinions welcome ladies...