CBSE/ICSE/SSC which is good???

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by archu1981, Mar 26, 2009.

1. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

hai friends...
    im planning to move to hyderabad in 2010....and my son willbe going to 2nd grade....and daughter is going to UKG....now my diloma is which syllabus is good????which one to follow...cbseor icse or ssc?????which one is good for kids.......do share ur ideas and thoughts please....:hide:

2. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Archana,

If your are in a moving job,then CBSE would be good option.Admissions in Hyd takes places around jan to march but applications are issued after August.You have plenty of time on hand before you move back to India,so plan accordingly.All the best.

3. archu1981

archu1981 Silver IL'ite

thankyou lathaa....
    mine is not so moving job..as im going to stay only in hyderabad...so thinking which one to select.

4. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Archana,

I have PM ed you,hope it helps atleast to some extent.

5. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

never consider SSC.
    UR choice should always be ICSE or CBSE
    i prefer ICSE

6. Nettem

Nettem New IL'ite

When compared to CBSE, ICSE is the best.For the students who might get interested in commerce in the future or wants to pursue a career in commerce, ICSE is unbeatable.ICSE provides option of choosing Economics & Commercial studies as optional subjects from class IX itself instead of some other subjects like sciences ( which are of no use to students who wants to pursue a career in commerce. so he need not study sciences but he can choose maths) etc.

Even if the student chooses Economics & Commercial studies as optional subjects in class IX& X , he is eligible to take any stream in ISC(XI,XII) i.e either commerce stream,maths stream, Science stream.

1. http://www.cisce.org/ICSE SYLLABUSES 2012 FINAL CRC/1.Syllabus Regulations.pdf
    2. http://www.cisce.org/Regulations 2013/Regulations 2013.pdf

7. Anitha27

Anitha27 Bronze IL'ite

Hii

You have explained really in detail, very useful info, thank you so much.

1 person likes this.