Cbse - i...

Discussion in 'Indians in Qatar' started by achu, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@shobaram, Dear Sister, Thanks for your views of CBSE i, differentiating CBSE, can you name the school with CBSE i please, Thanks

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

@shobaram, Dear Sister, Thanks for your views of CBSE i, differentiating CBSE, can you name the school with CBSE i please, Thanks

3. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,

I've a doubt here. Will the students studying in CBSE-i here will be able to adapt to CBSE pattern in India when we shift them?

Best Regards,
    Sharmila

4. sobharam

sobharam New IL'ite

Hi @ saishakthi here in Doha there is BPS, DMIS etc are in my knowledge. Others will help in providing the other schools.@ madhusharmila In India also from this year onwards they started introducing CBSE I in some schools. Lot of children r moving from I to CBSE and Vice versa. So i think that will not be a big Issue.it mainly depends on Children.

Regards
    sobharam

5. asha_ram

asha_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Bhuvnidhi

Which std is ur daughter and which school. I have shortlisted BPS & DIMS and we will be coming there around august. Would like to get connected with you in facebook. Pls share ur ID. Thanks. Hope I have found a friend even before coming to Doha :)

6. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Asha , My daughter is in Grade3 now.I will send my FB ID through PM.

If you have already chosen CBSE-i , for your info, Indian schools have already come up with CBSE-i which is actually a relief for parents like us.

Are you coming in August?Please get in touch with the schools soon(even if it is from TN)as getting admission in schools in becoming tough these days.And bear in mind that you would be in 2nd term by September.Schools are closed from June 27th - September 8.Call the schools right now.(My sincere suggestion).

7. asha_ram

asha_ram Silver IL'ite

Dear Bhuvi

Thanks for the suggestion. My husband is already in the process of contacting them. so is it difficult to cope up from 2nd term. do they provide admission like this in the middle.

8. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Yes Asha,

Admission is provided in the middle in September, when the second term starts. It won't be much difficult for kids as they might be already learning it in India. Initially there may be a lag. But, they could cope up easily.