1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

cbsc 9th & 10th

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by revathib, Sep 25, 2014.

1. revathib

revathib Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

My son is studying 9th CBSC, can anyone suggest me some good ref. or guides for my son. He is good in his studies still not able to score 10/10, he is trying hard.. Please advice me some good books and tips. thanks in advance.

Revathib

2. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Get these books - check Flipkart.com - you can get them home delivered !!

For maths you can buy R D Sharma and R S Agarwal books. they have extensive practice sums and will be a useful base for 11th, 12 th and IIT entrance also.

For all the subjects, you could try out Oswaal's question banks for each subject - and let him practice all the questions in writing - and get it criticized by his teacher or yourself or a tuition teacher!

If he's interested and has the aptitude for IIT/engineering - you can also order IIT foundation + Olympiad for maths/science/english!

Practice Practice Practice is what I suggest

1 person likes this.
  3. asonia

asonia New IL'ite

Your son could study for Class 10 and prepare/practice on PrepCentral
    This is a homegrown AI based preparation site. It works almost like a private tutor does.
    You son could also look at the upcoming PSA Challenge test...

PrepCentral and the PrepCentral PSA Challenge 2014
    The 2014 PSA (Problem Solving Aptitude) Challenge will be held online on 1st November 2014. It is an online mock exam consisting of 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) from the syllabus of Problem Solving Aptitude Course (IX- XI) conducted by the CBSE Board.
    Students can register online on www.prepcentral.in or by calling +919910000889 or sending an e-mail at psachallenge@prepcentral.in. The last date for registration is 30th October 2014. The winner will be announced on 2nd November 2014 on the website and shall take home a Micromax Android One Smartphone. In case of more than one top scores, the winner will be selected by draw of lots.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

The Title should be CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education, Many get this wrong, by just hearing it.