Career Opportunities

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by orion80, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    This week end there is a Java Walkin in Syntel chennai, Pune locations for experianced 3+
    At chennai the address is
    Syntel(7th floor)
    Arehent E park,
    LB road,
    Adyar,
    Chennai

2. nkbansal0348

nkbansal0348 New IL'ite

Need a cook for my son. It may be job of 4 to 8 hours everyday.

3. Dipsy19

Dipsy19 Senior IL'ite

Any New job opportunity In HR field in Pune location??

4. cpriya0

cpriya0 New IL'ite

ATTENTION CHENNAI LADIES!!!

Is it not a great thing if we can get income and respect from the comfort of our home?? And what more? You can be your OWN BOSS!! Well, I'm not just talking about homemakers here, but I wish to address even working people/retired as this is the right platform to earn extra income. You just need to work hard one day in a week and you would start making money soon.
    I am a Development Officer in LIC and I'm authorized to recruit agents. I am particularly interested in women as the profile seems to suit them more due to its flexibility. You just need to have/develop a few contacts and you can get rich soon!! There is no limit to your growth. So I request all who get to see this (working/not working) to join me as I am ready to show you the way to a bright future. I am talking about a Government Organization and the richest Company in India with whose support India functions today here (LIC) and not a private firm, so I'm sure you will not have anything to worry.
    Take some time and try to contact me so that I can show you how you can grow with us. This is completely for your benefit. As you start seeing the results reap, you will not stop until you become the best!! If you contact me about this, I'm sure you will not be sorry :)

Please leave me your phone numbers and I will call you as soon as I can to discuss about this furthur. All the best.Hoping to work with all of you :) :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
  5. sweetdoll

sweetdoll New IL'ite

hiii il's

I am married for three years now and have one year old baby i wanted to focus on my career.I am graduate passed out in 2010 with 75% in ECE.. Now i want work so looking for job but my efforts r going vain..please help me ILs with ur suggestion and openings preferably in hyderabad because im from hyd.Thanks in advance

6. pandubujji

pandubujji New IL'ite

hello ladies

I am married and i have one year old baby now and i have completed my B.E(CSE) in 2013 .but i have 6.75 aggregate in engineering (Anna University).i wanted to work but by seeing my BE marks i feel ,i will never get a job with this ,give me any suggestions about my career ladies.

7. ssiri

ssiri Senior IL'ite

Hi

I came US 9months back.....now 2months back i got EAD,i hav 1year expr in india ...
    studied BE looking for software testing job ...pls can anyone helpme

8. Akmom

Akmom New IL'ite

Can any one help in finding flexible work from home testing job in pune ?I have 4 + yrs exp ..bt on a break currently...

9. Rajithared

Rajithared Senior IL'ite

Hi indusladies, how to get orders from different corporate companies for watercolor paintings or decorative items and so on.

10. ramyaganesh04

ramyaganesh04 Bronze IL'ite

hi, is this still open?