1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cannes Film Festival in France

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chatter, May 24, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

The France Cannes Film Festival is happening and our two hot bollywood actresses Aishwarya Rai and Preity Zinta are participating in it. Though none or our movies are part of the festival (except into the PAID marketing category where 50 producers have subscribed), all are excited about the Cannes. Aishwarya Rai wears shortest clothes to compete with hollywood celebrities. Cannes has changed Aishwarya to great extent.

2. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Cannes Festival

Yes, Cannes Festival in France is a good stage for producers and directors to market their movie. Karan Johar and Preity Zinta are promoting their new movie Kabhi Alvida na Kehna to great extent in Cannes film festival. Karan Johar is all excited with his new movie Kabhi Alvida na Kehna!

3. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Kabhi Alvida na Kehna-a mega hit!!

Dear Maria,

I saw Kabhi Alvida na kehna's trailor and I swear, I was almost jumping in my seat in exhilaration. Sharukhhhhh for one, Abhishekkkkk for another!!!! Rani and Preity looked stunning too. I can't wait for it to release!!!!!!

I am sure it'll be a super-duper hit like always, but this time it will stir many a conversation bcz of its debatable story. I am all for it gals!!!

Shal