1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can you name some very good movies over the years ?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by tinku, Dec 11, 2011.

1. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear ILs,

I am not in to watching movies very often for the past few years, still sometimes I feel like watching one to spice up if I get bored of the daily life. And sometimes I even feel there is no good movie now-a-days that would keep ringing in my mind for a while and dont feel like watching one.

Though there were quite good movies that I really loved in the past, now-a-days I am really pissed off. Often I see some movies coming up at the box office as hits, but if I were to watch them beleiving the reviews, I dont feel so good after watching. So am now watching old movies for the past few days.

Of course, I want to watch movies(to name a few instances) like Hatchiko, Marley and me, Titanic, Vertical limit, Hollow man, Aarilindhu arubhadhu varai, Engeyo keta kural, Vaali, Ghajini, Dhavamai dhavamiruindhu, Black, Tare zameen par, kuch kuch hotha hai which were really good and made me feel that I have watched a good one.

Though I have watched many before and after this, I dont feel I have watched a good one. Can anyone out there help me with a good movie list?

2. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

45 views and yet no reply.

No one has a favourite movie list with them ? I think someone can start with their list. Am still waiting.

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

The soul surfer, it is based on a true story of a teenage girl who while working towards a competition gets bitten by a shark loses her one arm and what happens rest is the story..a story of family bonding..

Letter to God - if you don't mind some heart wrenching scenes..it is about a boy who has cancer, writes letters to god about people around him..

The Japanese wife.- two pen pals getting married..a wonderful handling of the movie.

Wake up sid -feel good movie.

Blind side - a feel good...

Nature- twister, dante peak, tornado to name a few..

there are many movies out there..you need to say if you want romantic, feel good, nature.

4. chinuM

chinuM Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I suggest two Iranian movies..
    'The Song of Sparrows' & ' Children of Heaven'
    Both are very nice movies and you will get it online with English subtitles... Google it.!