Can we start baby sitting at home?...

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by keerthinathan24, Jan 11, 2012.

1. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

Hai to all,

Iam Krithi. from national paints area.. Iam thinking to start babysitting at home ..(have spacious 1B/R flat)..... can look after 2 or 3 babies along with my nursery going daughter..?... with this even I can be satisfied in spending my time fruitfuly,,,and also I can earn a little....

but here my doubt is,,,can I do ..? Any legal pblm in this....?...Pls guide me friends...?......

-krithi

1 person likes this.

2. amirtha3004

amirtha3004 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Where r u exactly. I was also in a mind to start this. i hve a gal of 1 yr old. I am in dubai and in a 1 bedroom flat. I don think there s any legal probs.

3. keerthinathan24

hai amirta...

check out gulf news...there also its mentioned that baby sitting at home won't be under the govt control to inspect or monitor...so we can do with ensured safety for babies...u also check about this...

iam at national paints area... where r u exactly?...all the best for u too...if u wish mail me at keerthinathan_24@yahoo.com...we will share our views n get it done...

BY THE WAY FRIENDS WHO ARE ALREADY DOING IT..PLS GUIDE US THROUGH ..PLS...

4. parusabari

parusabari Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I am not aware of the Legal needs...i think there are none required infact to start baby sitting at home.But the only factor needed is patience and more patience. It is work and only work from morning.. brushing, bathing the kids, feeding them, making them study(if they are school going), picking and dropping them to busstop.No holidays except friday.The only advice is please take advance payment from parents without fail. I think you would have charted out better plans. I poured out only some basics for help. Best wishes.

Parvathi.

sindmani likes this.
  5. keerthinathan24

hai parvathi,

thanks a lot for ur wishes and encouragement.... iam going to start giving ads now only...hope to do it nicely with gods grace.... even my baby will be happy with ths....

by the way are u doing it?..parvathi....

6. navis

navis Gold IL'ite

hi,keerti

all the very best wishes for ur forth coming plans
    there are certain things i an doting down which may be helpful
    1) inform ur neighbours and get an approval so that these people may not make an issue once u start.
    2)if ur in a 1bhk better to have all safety measures ie. balcony grilled, doored kitchens...............
    3) better to have some playworks like foldable swings ans slides if there are more than 2 kids
    4) hygiene and patience are more important

babysitting at home wont have any problem till any parent or neighbour wont make it an issue and register a complaint. but if things wont workout u very well know the rules and laws of UAE.

u might be very well aware of the new rule .if any kid below 5 if left in the house alone and found by CID they would charge parents with 50000 dhs fine & with 2yrs of imprisonment.so are u planning to have an extra nanny

i have just listed things so that u plan well before u start with it
    hope everything goes well for u

regards
    navis

sindmani and parusabari like this.
  7. siri777

siri777 Bronze IL'ite

Hi. Krithi.

Happy to see this thread. Have u started babysitting at home? Even iam also thinking to start a baby sitting at home. I got more information here. Thank u ladies.
    If u started already please tell me wat r requirements and how much ur charging fee? Please share with me.
    Thanku.

8. keerthinathan24

hai navis..
    thanks for ur useful information and support...
    siri.. iam waiting for response ..given ads just a week before.......hope for the best...by the way where r u ..?... mail me if u want.... keerthinathan24 @
    gmail.com

9. menondeepa

menondeepa Junior IL'ite

hi keerthi,
    i'm new in indus ladies.i like this site very much..i'm staying in shj..near almajaz park..have 3 year old boy.from kerala..i've seen your comments..have u started baby sitting?belated wishes to you..:thumbsup..i'm also planning to start ..how ur job going..is it tough..hw many children u have now?what charges..expect advises from all..take care..:thankyou2:...

10. menondeepa

menondeepa Junior IL'ite

No one give me responses...:cry:..:help..

1 person likes this.