1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can We Really Become Fair From Fairness Packs?

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Ammu2886, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Dear IL`s.

Will the fairness packs and fairness tips really help us in changing the complexion to a very large extent?
    Like,From dark to fair?:angel:

Even if a girl has very facial good features and if she is dark,People around her always compare with a much fairer girl saying wow how beautiful the fair girl is!!
    :facepalm::facepalm:
    It just hurts the emotion!!!

Society:rage::rage:

2. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

I dont think complexion can be made fairer. It depends on melanin pigments in skin. Lesser the pigment, fairer is the skin. Pigments can be increased temporarily by tanning but u cannot reduce them. The best can be done is to make the skin glow, look healthier.
    N no need to feel sad for not being fair skinned. Fair people are more prone to skin cancers.

Also I feel the trend is quite changing in India too.

Never feel inferior because of color or looks. People who helped the society progress were rarely fare skinned. All depends on ur inner strenght. Cheers :cheer:

sindmani, Sunshine04 and Ammu2886 like this.
  3. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

4. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

5. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

No..Thanks :)

6. boldnbutiful

boldnbutiful Silver IL'ite

Hey Ammu,
    Don't feel bad about complexion...no mateer how a person ppl try n find a reason to complain and compare that's the society..even if a person in scientist in NASA they say that she is fat, dusky or short or too tall or no hair or has big glasses dun pay heed t any of those.every one is unique...
    And trust me guys now are preferring dusky gals...

Do not go believe in any fairness treatments or use of creams etc. They tend to do more harm than good...
    I am sure u r very beautiful both I inside and on the outside

7. Ammu2886

Ammu2886 Gold IL'ite

Thanks boldnbeautiful..I never ever want to use any of these treatments and will never go for it....Thats true all we need to have is a good heart and not these artificial stuffs..I was just asking for natural beauty tips in my posts and I have got or found many :)

8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

As much as I love India,I used to face this when I lived there and by my fellow Indian ladies here in the USA.
    I really hate this comparison especially, I have seen people Compare even kids!!!!
    Bright skin is what we should seek NOT fair skin.all media hype...

Work on a clear and fresh complexion.Work on fitness and good
    Dressing.That's what is needed.

Bipasha,deepika,bhanupriya,rain,kajol
    Priyanka,Asin do not have fair skin yet they are superb.

Fair skin is also good in a way.It actually helps many people who do not have good facial features sometimes.So that's a plus point.

Can't even imagine people like kareena,karishma,kirti sanon,vaani kapoor,trisha in this industry if not for fair skin.So we cannot diss benefits of fair skin also.

Plus and minus in everything.How you see things is what matters.

We cannot change others mentality but we can change how we see ourselves

Ammu2886 likes this.
  9. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

It's annoying but there is discrimination based on color, size, race n everything, everywhere. But as difficult as it is, I believe it's in each of us to raise above all dis n make a change.

Fairness creams, natural remedies, home treatments can clean up tan n by continuous use over years can probably change a few tones. It's more to maintain or de tan or cleansing I wud say. Bcoz dats wat I feel wen I try dat. Not realy a color change.

A friend did Chemical peeling, it was done by a good dermatologist n I cud c dat her skin lightened a few tones n also a clear skin. One model friend, she wudnt wana do it again.

One friend's friend changed her whole body color from dark to fair with lightening injection. After dat I enquired with our dermatologist n she said it does exist n many actors takes it dese days. It's like a course of medicine, it has to be taken at regular intervals n it's pricey. U cud c d difference in kajol in her latest movie with Srk n varun dawan, its d similar one.

Last two treatments needs a lot of after care n shud b regularly maintained or else it may not benefit properly.

But watever u wana do or don't wana do, it shud b ur choice. Don't do it for others. If they don like d other color r smthng, u can't change it again rite. Can't make everyone happy, so jus make urself happy.

10. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

I have seen fair skin crazevin India,not USA.
    Comparing kids that's evil