1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

can u loose weight by eating frequently ?

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by cutemonster, Feb 21, 2012.

1. harikamahesh

harikamahesh Bronze IL'ite

Hi cutemonster,

1. Early morning when u get up drink warm water with lemon and honey added to it in empty stomach. (as ur following this).My MIL has followed only this tip fr 3-4 months and she has tremondously lost weight n became very thin.This is also useful for increasing ur iron levels in blood.

2.Try to avoid sugar in ur daily intake. Lyk u take plain boiled milk (with less fat lyk skim milk) with horliks or any other substitue without having sugar.U can use honey wherever u want sugar .

3.Intake of fresh raw vegetables or any boiled vegetable is healthy.Try to boil the vegetables instead of roasting in oil.Use olive oil instead of normal refined oils. olive oil is healthy though.

4.Daily exercise is also essential in weight reducing activity. Move for walking for at least 10 minutes daily. It is not that how far you move it is that how efficiently you move. Shake your hands and stress the legs while walking

5.Avoid junk fuds and try to eat home made fuds.Reduce intake of fat products lyk cheese,butter etc,.Eat more vegetables and fruits.

6.Take less fat food at night since u require less calories at nght. Go to sleep only after 2 hrs of having dinner.Also heard that having banana and milk at nght increase weight. :)

hope this helps .....have a happy wght reduction pgm !!!! :D

Regards ,
    Harika

2. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

in the 2nd month the weight loss wasnt much- i had lost inches and half a kilo. but from the 3rd and 4th month a kilo each and in the 5th month i lost 2.5 kilos..

3. miscellaneous

miscellaneous Silver IL'ite

Hi cutemonster,

For some reason, eat less and more frequently mantra never works for me simply because some times of the day I am just not hungry. I tend to listen to my body, the moment I start feeling hungry I eat something. The only advice I can give you is to not wait until you are extremely hungy because that is when people usually overeat. Also surround yourself with a lot of healthy food options.

-Misc

4. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Yes, you can lose weight by eating frequently but it will not happen quickly and in short time. Your body needs time to adjust to the routine. You also have to exercise (better if you can sweat) to see good results. Also eating frequently means eating healthy/low calorie stuff. You have to eat more when you are active (during the day) and less when the sun sets.

Apart from the regular meals, i used to drink buttermilk or eat fruits/nuts or low calorie snack like murmura to fill up or salads.

5. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

yes eating frequently and portion control helped me losing 12 kgs in 6 months that is 2 kg average and iam in the journey of losing another 9 kgs ... drink buttermilk or big bowl of fresh salad if you are hungry

6. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

same pich blessbabydust, even i could loose 9.5 kgs in 5 months by following same rule. dint tried this buttermilk one but was eating some fruits or low cal things when hungry.
    I am on my journey for the next few kgs.

7. krishvish

krishvish New IL'ite

Hai C.M,

The problem in your chart is you are taking rice twice a day. Moreover morning breakfast if you are eating dosa /idli it is also made with rice. Strictly avoid rice in the night and make sure you should finish your dinner 7.30pm to 8.00 pm. If you are hungry before sleeping drink one glass of milk. Take green tea and do some exercises. It will work out.

Regards
    Sharu

8. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

yeah i know and i dont really like rice :D but after marrying in a south indian rice eater family , i cant seem to aviod rice