1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can one marry again after losing wife?

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by indudeepak, Jan 29, 2012.

1. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

My sincere condolences. I am sure that the way ur wife was treated during her jaundice in pregnancy is absolutely ridiculous. The moment a pregnant lady gets jaundice in the third trimester means serious. There has been very serious and negligence on her treatment. The moment she was transferred to apollo means no hope. They have given u false hopes while transfering. I can't believe that such things happen in chennai and there is no transperancy in the discussions with relatives. I read ur post today only so i am telling about facts which happened earlier. Any jaundice in pregnancy means RED FLAG. Sorry if i rekindled ur feelings. but i really can't tolerate such gross negligency by medicos. disgraceful is my word. In our religion we call it karma to have such fate. regarding remarriage think twice and do not go bec of pressure. I would suggest u to go chennai as u will realise the pros more when u move. feelings are hard to die but surely time is the healer. take care of ur kids, time will fly away. as ur parents are older it is necc that u be by ur kids side. regarding other advices all the advice given here by others will help u. as time passes the diff in treatment by ur SIL will be noticed by ur other kid. think about ur kids more than anything else now and decide. May God bless u.

1 person likes this.
  2. steve

steve Platinum IL'ite

Deepak:

My sincere condolences. My heart goes out for you and your daughters.

if it helps any, i believe that single dads can raise children even if they are girls. it just takes some attitude adjustment and lowering the career expectations a little. if soenone thinks that it's a rare opportunity to excel as dad, it's even better.

so i encourage you to be a strong dad and not worry about what others say what you can or can not do. you should be your own judge in this case. they can not just relate to the ordeal you went through.

2 people like this.
  3. nii

nii Silver IL'ite

I think you shouldnt marry again . But thats just my thought. I am pretty sure u will be able to raise your daughters. Also please dont do the mistake of giving them away for adoption. These daughters came from your loving wife. They will have the same qualities. They should be the first priority for you now

1 person likes this.
  4. aamrapali

aamrapali Gold IL'ite

Hello Deepak,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss and the complications life has presented you with. I hope with the support of family, friends, and other well-wishers you will find your way for yourself and your children.

Personally, I know of two cases where the men had to face a reality such as yours:
    1) Wife died of health complications - what started off as a simple fever ended up with her being in an intensive care with all systems failing one by one. She left behind a 2 year old daughter. The husband mourned for a year, met some one at work who his daughter was very close too and comfortable with, and ended up marrying her.
    2) Husband, wife and infant driving on a highway, meet with accident, both mother and baby died. Husband went into depression and refused to remarry for years but eventually did and now lives with wife and kids.

So, sometimes, we can think all we want, plan all we want, but life tends to take its natural course and things seem to eventually fall into place.

Take care and best wishes to you and your children.

Aamrapali

1 person likes this.
  5. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

ohh my god tears come to my eyes reading this story.I cant tell you if you shud marry or not.Be careful for giving them for adoption.Once you do that it will be difficult to reverse the situation.So think in detail before taking any decision.

6. RadhaBarani

RadhaBarani Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    Really sorry for what was happened to you and sincerely bow my head for the sincere love for your wife..