Can i keep gopuram in my pooja room

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by StrongLady, Aug 23, 2014.

1. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

Hello,

I have a question. Recently i have thought of bringing a small Gopuram to keep all the idols of my gods in our pooja room.
    All these years i have been keeping on a table stand. But i thought may be i should buy a nice gopuram small temple kind of thing and replace it with the current table stand. It will look more awesome and beautiful to keep all my god idols in the traditional gopuram.

But one of my friend said. - Can you keep gopuram in house daily. May be not.

I actually have a Gopuram peeta. which i use during satyanarayana katha and always finishing i pack it and keep inside. I was thinking to buy another one like that to move all my god idols to that.

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING LET ME KNOW.

thanks

2. Lavanya30

Lavanya30 Silver IL'ite

Hi Stronglady,

I understand you are taking about the wodden/glass gopuram which is like the pooja peetam., is it so?? B'cos there are different types of gopurams. It will really good if you can share the photo of it. The Pooja peetam gopuram is good and you can keep it in home, but it would be better if you share the picture of it.

Thanks