Can I Do Pooja ? Any Other Remedies ?

Discussion in 'Festivals, Functions & Rituals' started by EagerForInfo, Jun 30, 2017.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello

Ladies only please.

I need to do homams this month without fail. Everything is fine...the pooja date falls before my next period.

Problem is... in my in laws house they say on the fifth day of my periods we need to do head bath to be able to do pooja.

I WAS NOT ABLE TO DO HEAD BATH ON 5 th day cause of kids crying...: I assumed I can take head bath when kids are sleeping but fell asleep myself ?! What should I do ? Can I still do pooja ???

Here r the details.

This time my periods came during travel. Sunday night or Monday morning 11-30 pm 12 am I did bath. So I need to do head bath on 4th and 5 day. But... Wednesday night again 11:45 I was able to do head bath which extended to Thursday 12:30 am.

Thursday again kids were crying alllll day did not take naps. Finally when kids wer sleeping I fell asleep. Friday I was able to take head bath again.

Can I do poojas or not this is homam. We need to do it this month without fail.

I will ask my in laws and parents but they will laugh at me or scold me. Please give ur inputs ladies. Any remedies ? Will it be enough if I do head bath now one more time ??

2. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Which era are you living in dear?
    First of all, no need to take so many headbaths.
    Even if you want to, you had taken headbath on 4th day. Its more than enough.
    Mind and soul purity is more important for poojas or homams... And periods is not impurity in anyway.

sindmani likes this.