Can I do exercises in the 2WW?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by SanjuReddy, Jan 13, 2012.

1. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

Hi ILs,

I am trying to conceive from past 2 yrs...married for 3.5 yrs.

I have taken infetility treatment before 7 months..tried in that hospital for 3 months but had a ectopic and taken rest for 2 cycles and went to diff hospital where I started TTC again from past 2 months.Had an IUI last cycle and waiting to check the result on 23rd Jan.

My doubt is whether to do exercise in TTC ...ie in that 2WW.Every month I will do some exercises in the first 15 days but feel like doing the next 15 days also..but cant do..feel like something wrong may happen if I do exercise.

I have this back pain problem and used to do Bhujangasana for that.But in TTC I am afraid to do that..Please suggest me whether I can do execises and walking in the 2WW.

Waiting for ur solutions...
    Sanju

2. devilaksh

devilaksh New IL'ite

Hi,

God knows our needs. He knows the right time to give. So dont worry about it.

I have also waited 4 long years to have my precious one.

walking is a good exercise and is preferred in all cases (even during pregnancy), so you can continue on it

To help in ovulation first 15 days exercise is good. but try to avoid vigorous exercise during the last 10 days.

23rd jan will be your joyful day. dont worry about it. fear and anxiety is the main reason for harmone change so please avoid it.

be relax and forget about it,

god will be with you

hoping to hear good news from you soon

lakshmi

3. SanjuReddy

SanjuReddy New IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,

Thank you so much for the info...will do walking daily..