Can I chat online with other members?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Unfortunately, online chat facility (similar to yahoo, msn etc.) is not available in this forum. However, you can use private messages to chat with other members. Even though it is not instantaneous, it is still an easy way to communicate with other members. Many of our current members frequently use private messages. Click here to know how to send a private message.

We want this forum to be a permanant repository of useful information so that members can come anytime in future and get benefited by it. In online chat, the information exchange between two members is lost once the chat session is over.

Also please refer the below thread for the privileges associated with your member status:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...e-member-statuses-incremental-privileges.html

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009

2. priyasudhakar

priyasudhakar Gold IL'ite

spoken english - need chat friedns to improve

hi friends,

i like to improve my spoken, i dont have doubt in what words to utter but i have a problem in speaking out, so i prefer some friends who can help me thru gtalk, so that i can improve my spoken. friends plz help me to have a better communication skill. thx in advance.

priya sudhakar

1 person likes this.
  3. shebu

shebu New IL'ite

Re: spoken english - need chat friedns to improve

if your writing skill is good u can deftly do good in gtalk or something like that. but thats not actually needed to u.if u want to good in face to face conversation,start frankly speaking in english with your frnds or siblings.no any other options .written chating provides u a good input in english (communication style).but if u have fear while starting speaking ,these wont help u.start speaking frankly even if it may contain bad grammar. under stand this no one is perfect.every one will make mistakes

4. priyasudhakar

have a doubt - can gmail ids be shared or not

hi friends,

i have a doubt that can our gmail ids be shared? so that we can have voice chat, i mainly insist this for improving spoken english, plz reply friends.

priya

5. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Re: have a doubt - can gmail ids be shared or not

You cannot share any contact info in forum threads or posts.
    Read this

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Certainly not on this forum. You are only allowed to do so through PM facility for which you have to contact IL. Or if you join the IL group on facebook, you can meet a lot of ILites there and chat with them.

1 person likes this.
  7. priyasudhakar

hi spider and sat,

thx for ur reply,thx a lot

priya