1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can I change imitation jewelry Color?

Discussion in 'Jewelry & Accessories' started by Kera, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Kera

Kera Gold IL'ite

I brought a beautiful semi-kundan necklace in maroon color. I later learned I don't like maroon outfit and ended up buying red. I still want to use my necklace. How can I take off the maroon color.

During my shopping trip, I found a white stone matha patti (headpiece). I asked for red one & the sales girl just colored few stones with perminent marker (sharpi). I was impress and now I know I can color my jewelry any color I want.

I wonder if there is a way to de-color a jewelry? Will rubbing alcohol take off the color?

2. Wgrace

Wgrace New IL'ite

Umm as of I know you jeweler change color as per client preference but I would suggest not to change color of imitation jewelry.

3. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Enamel colors might help...am also searching for enamel colors for painting my metal jewelries findings...but on aluminium I painted glass painting colors it looks really good.

4. sunita1211

sunita1211 Silver IL'ite

Yes but the glass painting color is a very good option.
    but buying the ones that is latest in fashion and not redone looks more better and real.
    The latest Indian costume jewellery online available are the best fashionable jewelleries