1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can I Buy Travel System Stroller For Twins?

Discussion in 'Infants' started by amanda12, Dec 7, 2016.

1. amanda12

amanda12 New IL'ite

Hello, I‘m new in this forum and it’s nice to meet you all here. My name is Amanda. I’m mother of twins who are only 5 months old. I and my husband have a little problem with stroller. The problem is that we don’t want to buy a double stroller and car seats separately. We heard about travel system strollers and we are searching for one that is suitable for twins. It’s been a month since we started to search and we couldn’t find any travel system stroller for twins. I was wondering is it even possible to find a travel system double stroller? Or we have to buy double stroller and car seats separately? Can someone give me response about it. Thanks.

2. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

3. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Hey @amanda12!

Checkout Peg-Perego strollers. I didn't have twins but my 2nd and 3rd babies were only 15 months apart. Mine was the Aria Twin stroller but not sure if you can fit 2 Peg-Perego carseats, i only used 1 carseat. This is what mine looked like when i bought it in 2008. They are not bulky at all and used them 'til around kindergarten (never got broke, gave it away).
    [​IMG]

Their Duette model I think is nice and can fit two baby carseats.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016