1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

can anyone tell me whether we can scold our husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vidyasundar, Sep 9, 2007.

1. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    By god's grace I got aa nice husband who cares for me I too adore him a lot. Im not boasting but im such an obedient wife though i get hurted or dislike whatever he says i go with him and whatever he asks i do. my problem is at that point of time i go with his words but later if anythg is wrong or if i dont like some thing il find a fine day and nwill keep on telling or pinpoint what he did this time thatb time how i got hurted everythg for say around 2 hrs and more.......
    while im talking at times i talk loud he will not say anything il becom normal and control myself and will go for doing my work.
    after sometime when i come with somethg he will talk with me normally as if nothing had happened which m akes me feel guilty and i would say sorry then it goes like that.
    my problem is i feel guilty that im hurting him which i dont want to what i would like to know is how to let him know that what he says or what he asks which i dont like without hurting him.
    Thanks
    vidyasundar

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi vidya,

Welcome to the club.. we have been discussing this for lot of time.....so go through the threads....:p. It is very natural...nice that you tell everything...and then back to normal. never bottle up...

where are you in bahrain....

3. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Our dear Vidyaji & friends,

A thread which almost every member in the society dare to ask & still it has a hidden message behind it.

Fact is when we love our partners whole and soul, we have the rights to clarify / insist / rectify / re-instate the faith & trust between each other only by a deep discussions.

Listening is more important rather than just advicing...

Have patience to hear the opponents and get clarified their woes and there begins the mutual understandings and self respect.

Give & Take policy ln Life pays in long run,

Subbu

4. vidyasundar

vidyasundar Bronze IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,
    Thank you very much for your warm words. Im resident of Um Al Hassam near copper chimney restaurant. May I know about yours.
    Thanks and regards
    Vidyasundar

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Vidya right now i am back in chennai. was in bahrain for two years. the building opposite the copper chimney. the nahar building...above the laundry.. so how is bahrain these days..do you go to iskcon there....