1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone remember/recollect the name of Telugu serial published in swathi weekly

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by siri81, Sep 18, 2011.

1. siri81

siri81 Bronze IL'ite

Can anyone remember/recollect the name of Telugu serial published in swathi weekly

This serial was published in swathi weekly book approximately between year 1999 to 2006.I exactly dont remember which year the novel was published.

Summary of novel
    Hero will be in love with a girl. Some how (I don't remember) hero gets to meet a swamiji who says that if he spends a night with his girl friend on a magical bed on auspicious full moon night,the couple will come back to youth every night till they die.

To do so, the hero needs to listen to 7(or so) stories said by swamiji and needs to answer the question asked by swamiji at the end of each story.
    On successfully answering the question, hero can will be eligible to hear another story and answer the question.

Hero will answer all the questions and it is a happy ending serial.

If you have read this novel please let me know the name.

Siri

2. kavithareddy369

kavithareddy369 New IL'ite

Re: Can anyone remember/recollect the name of Telugu serial published in swathi weekl

The Serial Name is "ATHADU AAMENU GELICHADU"

Do you remember a serial by name "Sasanka" that used to come in swathi in 2002? i don't remember the author's name to get the serial in novel format. Could you please help me by telling me the author's name? Or If you know how to get in novel format, can you help me in getting it as i have been searching for the past 8 years.
    :)

3. kiranmay

kiranmay New IL'ite

Re: Can anyone remember/recollect the name of Telugu serial published in swathi weekl

Hey Kavitha,

Its so happy to find someone with similar interest. I used to read Sasanka every month. Its been long time, I left india and I totally forgot the name, Sasanka. At this time of night, suddenly i remembered the name, sasanka and I felt like I went into my Intermediate days back again.

Please let me know if you are able to find the author name, I want to collect all the magazines that has the serial. meeku Sankranti Subhaakaankshalu.

Thank you,
    Kiranmay.

4. vnirmala

vnirmala New IL'ite

This serial was published in swathi weekly book approximately between year 2004 to 2006.
    Summary of novel
    [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hero, heroin and their friends will do their studies in foreign; there the friend will cheat the hero; after coming back to India hero will become home minister of India, where as the hero will get some powers and with a secret name " Viswa Vijetha" (i tink) he will fight against his firend, who is central minister.
    During his fight, he will give a statement in news papers and make it true like Ind will a cricket match against pak, a girl will win gold medal in olympics, a horse which havent won a single race earlier will win in next race etc. Later getting belief of the people targets minister and make his share rates to fall down and made him to lose his minister post and takes revenge.
    [/FONT]

5. kanna0806

kanna0806 New IL'ite

That novel name is Athadu Amenu Jayinchadu by Merlapaka Murali, it is published in Swathi weekly as a serial..

6. kanna0806

kanna0806 New IL'ite

Can any one remember a novel published in swathi weekly.. story line is.. A Top most Criminal Lawyer son is murdered in a park, and the case is on his sons classmate, after his mother arrives to city, he knows that accused person is also his son, its has a flash back when the lawyer is in yong, the lawyer fights for justice and reviles that the murder was don by his son in law who is son of Public Prosecuter also..

7. Swathiweekly

Swathiweekly New IL'ite

8. srideviaitapu

srideviaitapu New IL'ite

Hello...
    I am trying to recollect from long time about a novel which came between 1992 to 1995 , it would be really great if anyone help me..

I remember little bit story and the characters of it...the story is a love story between heroine and two heros.
    Heroine name is Sindhu Bharghavi and hero names are Vamsi(not sure exatly) Nikhil.

Vamsi is a Btech student and Sindhu is Junior Btech student .And they both are neibhours .And they fell in love.Vamsi used to help Sindhu in her academics.Sindhu is very sharp and intelligent, independent women.
    After the completion of Btech Vamsi tried to get into Mtch but he could not able to get it.But Sindhu got good rank in Mtech she placed into IIT.In the personal end they both married after their Btech completion.After marriage Vamsi as he did not get into Mtech he started doing the job but Sindhu continued her Mtech.Vamsi slowly started felt like Sindhu is not behaving like normal house wife and he felt insecure about her knowledge and started controlled her.This led them to the seperation.AFter few years of seperation Sindhu came to Vamshi office in high position than vamshi and with new boyfriend Nikhil.This made him became gealous about her .And finally Vamshi killed Sindhu ...It goes like this...

I was impressed by this character Sindhu bharghavi as the writer narrated well her character in the novel.

Is anyone remember this novel name