1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Can Anyone Help Me Please

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by nithya920, Feb 21, 2017.

1. nithya920

nithya920 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am working in pvt firm.Me and my friends(both boys and girls) go with each other for tea breaks,lunch breaks while in the office.We help with each other.we exchange foods,snacks during lunch.Boys also help us if we sit late hours like dropping to the house.I like one of the boy who is very handsome and he is very good character too.we spoke with each other very freely.If i tell def he will accept my love.I don't know how to express my love to him.I trying to tell him for the past two months but i can't.

I am very nervous.Can anyone please guide me in this regard.

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

If you feel love for him and you think he will accept your proposal then proceed . Write a letter or tell him directly....you don't get the same moment twice in life....all the best !

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  3. nithya920

nithya920 New IL'ite

I have told my love.when said he didnt say anything.after some time he said yes with low voice.I feel happy for that.I need some more thing from him.i dont know how to ask?can i tell here so that u can guide me plss.

Sunshine04 likes this.
  4. nithya920

nithya920 New IL'ite

I have told my love.when said he didnt say anything.after some time he said yes with low voice.I feel happy for that.I need some more thing from him.i dont know how to ask?can i tell here so that u can guide me plss.