Can any one explain about my dream meaning?Mangalya sutra broken in dream

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by subha2705, Jan 21, 2014.

1. subha2705

subha2705 Silver IL'ite

Can any one explain about my dream meaning? I am married just 2 yrs over .Staying away from my husband for job purpose and he will joining with me soon. I am really worried after saw this dream.

I saw a dream at morning 5.55. I was staying at my cousin house and lightening diya for Karthika deepam. One lady carrying her small girl child and standing behind me. Small girl pulling my mangalya sutra 2- 3 times. Finally my mangalya sutra got broken.
    I was crying for that.

2. Anicham

Anicham Bronze IL'ite

Dear..Don't worry. Dreams are just dreams and don't have any meaning. Just thought of replying as previously I was going through the similar phase that each and every bad dream used to spoil my day with the thought of 'what will happen?? why I got this dream?? what is wrong?? etc., etc.,' Nothing bad happened. Later my thoughts made more impact than my dreams so stopped worrying about it.

If you have hope on dreams you may have hope on God too. Just go to temple or lit Diya in home, pray peacefully for sometime and talk with your hubby :).

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  3. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

Don't worry Subha.. Most of the times ur deep internal fear comes as dream.. I always dream like theives breaking into my house and dats my internal fear I know.. Hence don't search for meanings to ur dream.. Be assured dat ur brain cells are active :) May be u can visit a durga temple and pray for ur hubby(for ur internal satisfaction and to get rid of the fear).. Cheers :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  4. subha2705

subha2705 Silver IL'ite

Thanks for response

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  5. sagarika30

sagarika30 New IL'ite

Dream s don't have any meanings

May god bless you

6. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

just see dream as ur watching some movie .. so when u woke up then think that u saw one movie..could be a good or bad ..lucky that in sleep also u saw movie ;) heheh
    so ignore if that is a bad moview and enjoy if its good movie and move forward the life ..dreams has no relation with real life or any thng would happen like that ...