1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Calorie Consumption Per Day

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by LisnaFernandez, Oct 6, 2017.

1. LisnaFernandez

LisnaFernandez Junior IL'ite

While considering about the diet plan, i am confused about how much calorie can i take each day. Calorie consumption for men and women are different. For a women, what will be the optimal quantity of calories? Someone please help.

2. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

It depends on your age, height, weight and the number of kgs you are are aiming to lose.

There are lot of websites which provide BMI calculators and calories calculators. Please gothrough those sites to get the required calories intake as per your goal. Or you can consult a doctor/nutrient to get the right menu suitable for you.

3. LisnaFernandez

Thank you.
    But i was seeking for some personal and experienced advises rather than those kind of websites. I thought ladies who are already doing diet programs can help me out.
    I don't have a overweight problem, but thought of maintaining the present condition. So i don't plan for workouts, but controlling the diet instead. Anyway, thank you for the suggestion.

4. Sweetfairy

Sweetfairy New IL'ite

Yes it is true that the calorie consumption of a person depends the person's age, height, weight but it also requires your activity level. If you are really interested to know about your daily calorie consumption then you can go through various sites

5. LisnaFernandez

Thank you for the suggestion :)