Calling Ahmedabad Ladies - Join the IndusLadies Club!

Discussion in 'Ahmedabad' started by Hetalpanchal, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Hetalpanchal

Hetalpanchal New IL'ite

Hello Ahmedabad Girls/Ladies,Bow
    I'm new to this forum and very happy to be part of it. It is one of the very few virtual platforms from where we can connect to each other and if necessary 'connect for a cause' for our very Apnu Amdavad.

Tell us about yourself, your Ahmedabad and what are the things in Ahmedabad you never want to change at all. NRG ladies with Gujrati roots from Ahmedabad. You are welcome to join in too.

I request all of you to please join in and just as we all know..when people from Ahmedabad does something...we do it whole-heartedly.
    Join this
    Ahmedabad Indusladies Club & Keep your city bustling on the World map!!! :welcome

Aaujo,

Hetal

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009

2. Hetalpanchal

Hetalpanchal New IL'ite

Hello Everybody,

This is Hetal from Satellite, Ahmedabad. Since I posted the thread, I thought of not wasting a minute to start this what I believe will be a long and sweet journey in an endeavor to connect women from every corner of Ahmedabad.

Ahmedabad is one of the most vibrant cities in India with a cosmopolitan environment and all living in harmony.

The best thing about the city here is that, People here work hard and compete, not to see the downfall of their contemporaries; but to create his/her own identity and set a new standard of their own - for others to achieve. Perhaps, that is the reason why Gujaratis as a community are prospering.

Live and Let live - That's the spirit of Ahmedabad!

:thumbsup

3. SeuliB

SeuliB New IL'ite

Thank you Hetal for this beautiful thread on Ahmedabad.

I'm too based at Ahmedabad and is privileged to be a part of the Indusladies forum. Just as you said, Ahmedabad is a beautiful city and vibrant city full of life and good spirit.

It is very difficult to list the number of things I wouldn't like to change in my city...Hmmm :roll:. Everything here are adorable....

The best thing about Ahmedabad is the courteousness of the people, ready to help attitude, the fabulous shopping experience, the fashion labels, the craze for movies and masti, the ice-creams and the great quality of food in the restaurant. I think Ahmedabad has some of the best quality Vegetarian restaurants in India
    . Not to forget that Ahmedabad real estate boom and Nano (very close by in Sanand) making it one of the most promising investment destination.