Call For Writers for Indusladies

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Induslady, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello IL'ites,

Indusladies is looking for freelance content writers who will be able to research and write original and quality articles for our website. Writers will be asked to write on a variety of subjects, and may have to visit local places, or people, for research and information. Writers will also have to provide original photographs with their stories, as required. Each article should be between 400-800 words.

Requirements
    • Graduate/Post graduate with experience in content writing.
    • Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
    • Work-from-home writer should be willing to travel within the city if required.
    • Willing to work with less turnaround time and strict deadlines.
    • Ability to come up with interesting story ideas for our audience
    • Capability to write 2-3 articles per month. Quality more than quantity is of prime importance here.

Your work will be published with your own byline. Please apply with your quote per story, along with copies/links of your published articles and your resume. You may also mail your queries at subeditor.indusladies@gmail.com. Thank you.

2. dvl

dvl Silver IL'ite

Hi,

I do not have any experience as a writer. But I am interested in writing & would like to make it a career. Can I send a sample article or a story ? (I have 6.5 years of work experience with an MNC. My last designation was Asst Manager Operations with Hewlett Packard. Currently I am a home maker)

Thanks & Regards
    Vidhya Lakshmi

3. jegadgl

jegadgl New IL'ite

Hi,

Im interested. plz let me know the datails.

Regards,
    Jegatheeswari

4. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I am interested in writing for IL. I am currently not working but have more than 8 years of experience in Financial and Accounting Domain. Though I have not published any article yet, would be happy to provide you a sample article for your kind perusal.
    Thanks,

5. Moumita1

Moumita1 Silver IL'ite

6. kanchana1971

kanchana1971 New IL'ite

Dear Vidya Lakshmi,

I am a freelance journalist with more than 16 years experience in writing for various reputed publications & companies. I have started an ONLINE WRITING COURSE to help women like you learn the art of freelance writing. some of my candidates are MBAs, CAs and engineers. i am teaching them how to write and be a freelance writer. if you r interested, you can visit my FB page - WRITEWORD and contact me. would be glad to help! Kanchana

7. IshitaSM

IshitaSM New IL'ite

Dear Kanchana,

I am a keen writer and would like to know more about freelance writing... since you have experience in this area, would you kindly send me some contacts who can be approached for me to start a career in writing? Pls send me the details t
    Thank you!

Regards
    I****a

8. chandphani

chandphani New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a home maker .I am interested in freelance writing.Please send me details.

Thanks,