C Section Dates? Doctors Not Performing On Time Requested?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by EagerForInfo, Jun 4, 2016.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

What is everyone else doing? I got some dates from an astrologer and after all this trouble there is no guarantee that the doctor will do it it on the time we ask?

2. SCk

SCk Silver IL'ite

I feel its not right to demand the doctor to do on the date what astrologer has fixed, you can request,
    There are many reasons like availability of the anaesthetist, theatre, theatre person, technician, emergency services etc
    You can ask doc when he/she can perform n decide accordingly

3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Yes I understand but my question is what is everyone else doing ? I'm just confused as to why even try to find a date and time when they won't do it then. I'm just confused.

4. SCk

SCk Silver IL'ite

You can try to fix a date when the doc is comfortable

5. magician

magician Silver IL'ite

Sounds like you're ordering for a child on Amazon, and the delivery man is running late. My sympathies.

Two things:
    1. The stars don't exist for us. Nor do the planets. If there's a bit more of Saturn in the eighth house than you or your astrologer expected, it's hardly the fault of poor Saturn. I am sure Saturn didn't mean to photobomb your baby's natal charts, and the child would still prosper.
    2. The medical professionals look at a number of scientific parameters 'due date', 'position of infant'. And if you've been recommended C-section, there are probably medical reasons for it. Do you really want to put your baby at risk because of some obsolete superstitions?

kcb and svjm like this.
  6. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Dear OP,

Did you checked the time, date & stars when you conceived or when you planned for the kid or when you had sex to become pregnant? Then why now? How does it makes difference, baby is already there in your womb......

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016