C Section According To Astrology

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by EagerForInfo, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

Dear OP- Well, I can't change the fact that this WAS the first time I had heard of such a thing. Also, if you read your very first post again, you have not mentioned anywhere that your friend has to choose a date 4 days either side of her due date. You just mentioned that her due date is in Oct of this year.To a person like me , it does seem a little weird fishing for an auspicious date anywhere in the whole month of October.Sometimes, you do have to explain everything in order to get helpful answers. Anyhow,hope your friend has an uneventful delivery .

sindmani and Sunburst like this.
  2. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

Don't we have enough examples of famous people born on other weekdays ? You will find plenty of gurus and experts born on other days too.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    sindmani and Sandycandy like this.
  3. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

And which part did I say you have to be born on a Tuesday to become famous?

Amica likes this.
  4. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

@momsky - i am sorry to intrude but you did mention Tuesday .These were your precise words "They say people born on a Tuesday will grow up like a guru or an expert in their chosen field ".

Also,regarding your own experience ,have you ever wondered that the surgery going smoothly could have been due to the expertise of the Surgeon? After all,he was the one handling everything.He should get some credit too for his good work.And your baby was healthy ,thats a good news but were you expecting anything otherwise?

sindmani and Sunburst like this.
  5. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

And who just mentioned about famous people like Dhoni and Feng Shaofeng being born on a Tuesday ? Ok, if we go with your original post again , don't you think we may have enough good for nothing people who must be born on a Tuesday ?

Seriously what has this being born a certain day got to do with being famous /guru/expert or whatever terms you may use ?

sindmani and Sandycandy like this.
  6. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

You should try reading it again. I said "which was a Tuesday" right after I mentioned Dhoni's DOB. How did that equate to both Dhoni and Shaofeng being born on a Tuesday? Dhoni's 7/7/81 was a Tuesday... Shaofeng's 10/7/78 was a Saturday

I only said "guru or expert in their chosen field"... you, on the other hand, misinterpreted this to having fame. Seriously, do you think you're the only one who can differentiate that not all famous people were born on a Tuesday???!!!

Next time you try shaming someone, at least understand what was said first!

Amica and dnormx01 like this.
  7. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

Yes I did say those but I never said one will easily become famous for being born on a Tuesday. Dhoni is famous so I used him as an example. His family was poor but he was born on a lucky day 7/7/81 and his passion for cricket led the way. Of course others who share the same exact birthdate as him may not be experiencing the same fame and success due to different factors like time and place of birth, given name, surname, parents' birth details, etc.

I wonder, how many C-sections have you had yourself? because I already had two emergency surgeries prior to 2008 and both my boys were kept in ICU, despite of me getting checked by the dr regularly before they came out. So please excuse me if I find you insensitive. Do I come across to you as someone that was just born yesterday? I do hope your insults will find its way back to you.

But really, if i can turn back time, I'll not hesitate to pick a specific date for my boys to lessen the pain they went through when they were younger.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    dnormx01 likes this.
  8. Deborah

Deborah Gold IL'ite

@momsky - I honestly think my reply to you wasn't an insult at all.Please read it again and then be defensive/offensive (if needed).Sometimes,when somebody points out a view contrary to our own,our defence system jumps in automatically taking it as an insult.I was merely pointing out something which I thought was equally important.My language wasn't offensive at all.And neither was I insensitive. (BTW have you ever read OP's comments ? If you didn't find those offensive and insensitive ,how could you find mine ? Just because I was pointing out something different).
    As far as humans and astrology go,believers will always believe.That is my take on this.So I don't intend to pick a fight or an argument just for the heck of it.But I would like to say one thing (which I also said to the OP),nobody here can understand the whole problem unless explained in entirety.You mentioned that you were relieved that the baby was born healthy and without any complications (maybe due to the auspicious date according to you) but you never said that you were comparing this delivery with your previous ones.
    You have quoted Dhoni and others born on the same day.I don't think that only a change in surname,birth details etc could make such a massive difference. Have you watched the movie MS Dhoni ? As shown in the movie,his initial life wasn't easy at all.And he achieved fame much later in life.We can't just give all the onus of his success to his stars.His hardwork,his decisions and his determination mean something too.That is what I am trying to say - we generally tend to forget the human factors associated.This is just my opinion.

Sunburst likes this.
  9. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

I don't know much about astrology myself but I do know that, in India, elective Cesareans are sometimes scheduled after consulting astrologers.

@EagerForInfo, your friend should ask her family astrologer for an auspicious date and time. IIRC, astrologers give a choice of 2-3 dates and windows of a few hours on each date for auspicious muhurats. Based on this, the hospital schedules a time that works for everyone — patient, doctor and facility.

The auspicious time chosen is based on the birth charts of the expecting parents and the location of the expected birth. There are even online astrologers who do this for a fee.

I'm not sure why some posters are upset. She's not choosing a Cesarean over a natural birth, she's merely choosing an auspicious time for the birth. If parents have a choice of birth time, why not choose the time that their belief system says is best for their child?

In the USA, some people go in for elective Cesareans at the end of December so they can use the baby as a tax deduction for that year.

Why get judgemental about other people's beliefs? [​IMG]

SunPa and momsky like this.
  10. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

True. If doctors can schedule patients' c-section around their vacation, why not patients schedule according to astrology. As long as it is medically safe to do it on a certain time/date, why not!

momsky and Amica like this.