1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bye Bye Sweater...... :-))

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by swaran, Dec 8, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

My Sweet Daughter hates wearing sweaters,scarfs or any warm clothes even if it is damn cold in bangalore...but i guess no one, even the bangloreans can hold the bangalore climate too long,i mean they would definetely get inside their sweaters at some point...my DD on the other side hates wearing even a full sleeved top..i personally am very scared of the cold here and especially when i feel it would hit my 13 month darling,i become very cautious...everyday i try to pack DD with necessary warm clothes and mostly it goes in vain..after she sleeps i put them on her...:bonk

When you say the word "outing","walking" she would be very happy and would do anything to take her with us and hence we use this word to make her wear her woollen caps..but you cannot cheat her..you definetely have to take her out...as soon as she enters the door after her walk/outing,she would remove the scarfs/caps and throw ...what a brain....:thumbsup

it so happened that 2 days before i made her wear sweater inspite of her repeated resistance...it is horribly cold in bangalore for the past 1 week..she was constantly pulling the sleeves of the sweater and was asking me and MIL to remove them...we dint and atlast we changed her mood and made her sleep...morning she woke up...i cleaned her with a wet tissue(happens everyday) and again made her wear the same sweaters(same reluctance showed again) and then i left for office...as soon as i returned in the evening,my MIL asked me to see the plastic pot that was kept for collecting the unpurified water from our waterPurifier...went and saw DD's sweater floating inside the pot...then she told me what had happened
    My MIL had removed DD's sweater before giving her a bath and kept the sweater on the sofa...after sometime when my MIL was busy cooking,she saw my DD playing and doing something by dipping her hand in that plastic pot(she does this everyday) and so she asked her to move from there but then was suspicious about the way she was playing.Hence looked in the pot and found the sweater...DD was so very annoyed with the Sweater that she dipped the sweater in water so that she doesn;t have to wear them till it gets dried...what an :idea

First i thought whats so different in it...but she has never done such a thing till yesterday...or even if she dint do it with intention,she could have brought some other dress of hers that were lying out and done the same...but she dint....

These days kids are soooooo SMART

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

I enjoyed your writing Swaran. Surely Dhrithi is so intelligent and cutie. I loved your earlier blog, cindrella found her shoes, waiting to read more :)

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Your DD is quite naughty & intelligent. She know how to tackle with the boring sweaters.....

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Radhapartha...thanks for stepping in to give your first feedback and thanks a ton for reading my blogs...i should have started writing her pranks long time back but yes atleast from now onwards,i ll keep posting :)

yes,slowly she is analysing how to tackle other items/procedure that she is not comfortable in...you would get to read new stories as and when she identifies the ways...hehehe

5. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

swaran
    even my dd hates sweaters ,she is 5months ..cries like anything till we remove it and gives a beautiful smile when we remove sweater...may be she turns out like ur DD soon

6. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

yay...our DDs belong to the same group..Sweater haters...but as you say even my DD used to hate wearing sweaters ever since her 3rd month and would be pulling and crying..but atleast at that time she would adjust after some time...but now no way
    and i believe in few months,i can expect a similar writeup from you i guess...:rotfl

7. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

hi
    kids can be like that

cheers
    suresh

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

yes,kids are too smart nowadays