Buying property ???

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Shanvy, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

have you checked LCS utopia..i don't know if there are availablities. check them out.

even visalakshi enclave phase ii.

i would go for a 32/50 block apartmentss rather than 100's.. there is not guarantee that there will be small garden/walking space..so do your sutdy.

there is lancors new project called corner stone a bit pricey but nanganallur itself have jumped beyond comparison inspite of the water shortage..these days most of the roads are a pleasure to drive..a 2bhk costs 95lacs..though..

I would look at places closer to hospitals and markets. i think there are two other porjects on the velachery-tambaram road...one by ruby builders, tall concete structure..i don't think you will get lot of walking space.

1 person likes this.
  2. rathhi

rathhi Senior IL'ite

dear shanvy
    any idea about shoba serene porur.need some pointers.thanks.
    BTW anyone invested there?

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

it is nowhere porur..and i find the rate even after relaunch as serene very high. if interested near porur, i would look at other builders in the area too, if distance is not too important but other projects i would check out would be around kovur. recently visited the place around kundrathur mainroad somehow find places around kovur happening with a few projects coming up and a cbse school there..i think it was krish something..

4. rathhi

rathhi Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much shanvy.
    Interested in investing in upcoming area.Any suggestion on these lines is appreciated.

5. rjnarendeepak

rjnarendeepak New IL'ite

Dear Shanvy mam,

I am silent reader of all ur discussions. I admire u personally. Atpresent am residing in ur locality and thought of buying a flat in medavakkam. exact location is near js grand palace, krishnaveni nagar. it has 4 flats . its 971 super built up area and 670-680 will be built up and 50% uds. the builder is small one and the construction is good. since he occupies one n his brother another. only two for sale. one sold and the remaining in ground floor

He quotes 48lacs includingcarpark, woodwork in kitchen ,all lofts and only one wardrobe. Another bedroom has no wardrobe. Is it ok? we r residing with mil n our bil also resides nearer,we plan to rent it out only as long as my in law is there. We move there in future only.He says its negotiable.

Its 1 km from koot road and 800 mts from ranganathapuram stop. Water is potable. Just the rate ok? I need these clarifications regarding uds and carpet. Since he is giving only 50% uds n 70% carpet. how much is the prevailing rate there?

6. rjnarendeepak

rjnarendeepak New IL'ite

Still no reply. Pls reply some one