Business Suggestion Please

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by divyasselvan, Jan 19, 2012.

1. divyasselvan

divyasselvan Silver IL'ite

Hi IL'ites..

I am currently working in software and considering seriously in switching to a better career and probably business.. Software is making my life sinking.. :drowning

I can invest around 5 to 10 lakhs with loan and personal money.. please give your suggestions with your exposure..

Divya S Selvan

2. virilevisu

virilevisu Senior IL'ite

Hi Divya,

What type of Business you are interested into? I mean which industry you will choose? Generally for doing a business.. you need to have experience. isn't it? and I see your experience in S/W industry. So why dont you try a business related to s/w.. like outsourcing resources to companies... or a recruitment firm... or investing in a startup company.. and you can join that start up at weekend/leisure?

What say?

3. divyasselvan

divyasselvan Silver IL'ite

No dear..

I am interested in something different, definitely not related to Software..
    Like Networking through women etc..

4. ashobiz

ashobiz New IL'ite

If you see indian software companies, most of companies are working in foreign projects... only very small companies are targeting indian projects, so i recommend you to target indian projects... I am in madurai, here in madurai, out of 100+ schools, only 2-3 schools are computerized... so you can create a Students management system and make fortune...