Business opportunities in UAE

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by kashly, Nov 10, 2010.

1. kashly

kashly New IL'ite

Hi,

We would like to start a business in UAE. Any idea about UAE present requirements and preferred locations? The plan is to start a retail business.

Thanks
    Kavitha

2. Akkinenirockz

Akkinenirockz Bronze IL'ite

Now the rules are liberated. But you have to choose right place and right business. Scope in Abu Dhabi is limited where as new cities like Khalifa City, Al Raha,Baniyas will have more..

You can contact one of the agents through gulfnews classifieds for initial understanding.

I heard that now Sponser takes fixed amount yearly than percentage base.

gud luck :thumbsup

3. kashly

kashly New IL'ite

Thanks Akkinenirockz for your kind response. Yes, scope in Abu Dhabi city is limited. Even I am planning to start business in Khalifa city. But am not sure about the current demand there.

Regards,

Kavitha

4. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

hi kavitha,

What kind of business you are interested in. I 've searched for some ladies tailoring, embroidery , textile printing , jewellery making, hair accessories making unit for ladies. But cannot find any. if you could start like that I'm sure u can find a good market in UAE itself for that stuff. I'm staying in MBZC, Abudhabi. I hope i can support you

:bonk

5. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

hi Kavitha!
    I can supply ladies Kurtis at quite reasonable price. and also children garment that you can choose and then buy. all this can be done online, if you are interested do reply through the post or my thread
    menakaa