Business In Singapore

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by vanillla, Jul 25, 2016.

1. vanillla

vanillla Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Any of u doing home based business in Singapore? Please give me some lead on how to start, Wat type of business to do ? If online selling where to purchase the goods..

2. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Vanilla,

One of my friends sells quilling earrings. She makes them on order basis. I know of some who sell clothing items and artificial jewelry brought from India.

3. vanillla

vanillla Silver IL'ite

Thanks Akila for ur prompt reply.. Any idea abt the procedure to start a home based business in Singapore?

AkilaMani likes this.
  4. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@vanilla, I don't know much about it. Please check this out. This might give you some direction.

5. neilamano

neilamano New IL'ite

Hi Vanilla

I am new to the site and just came across your posting seeking home based business opportunity.

If you are keen, I am looking for new team members to join me. This work from home business opportunity is in the massive multi billion dollar health, beauty and anti-aging industry. All you require to make your mark as a successful e-commerce homepreneur in this global international company is a notebook, smartphone and internet connection as well as a passion to grow your own business.

I am excited that this global company which is present in more than 100 countries is finally adding India as one of its new country of operations. This means as a new member, you will enjoy first mover advantage to start and grow your business in India ( and even other countries) from your home.

Please PM me if you are keen. Other intetested readers are also warmly invited to PM me.