Business Consulting

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by uma321, Nov 23, 2007.

1. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    I'm into business development for almost three years and would like to help you if you want to utilize my experience and implement techniques in your business

Thanks,
    Uma

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007

2. n_mumtaz

n_mumtaz New IL'ite

Hi,

I would like to do dome business at home or a business as a secondary in my free time.Currently I work in the software industry..

Please PM me if you could explain business ways and techniques to grow and make my life interesting

Thanks,
    Mumtaz.N

3. pushpabp

pushpabp New IL'ite

Even i work in Software line, so please tell me if i can do any part time job from home... I can do Autocad mechanical designs...

4. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

Uma I want to set up a BPO here in ahmedabad .have the space and rest can be managed .if you could help in step by step advice of setting it up and find clients from the US .we can work out a deal..

5. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Seemaa,
    Its good that you are interested. But I'm occupied with other project till Feb 14th. I'll ping you after that.. If you haven't find anyone till then, we'll work together. Let me know whats your opinion on this.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  6. seemaa

seemaa Senior IL'ite

fine that suits me completely as i will be absolutely free after March as my son will be appearing for CBSE board 2009 .As such i am absolutely free other then helping him now and then .We can discuss details in the mean time...that is after 14th feb ....

7. prakashjga

prakashjga New IL'ite

Hi Uma

I am doing garment exports in India,. if you have any good vendors for knittend garments give a PM to discus about that

Thanks
    Jai