1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Burn calories...No exercising

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by amudha, May 26, 2005.

1. amudha

amudha Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

Though we all would want to exercise to burn calories and maintain fit, sometimes we don't get enough time for regular exercising.

So thought of sharing this tip...

Mix 3 to 4 tspn honey in a cup of warm water. Have this is in the morning in empty stomach regularly. This helps in burning calories ;-)

2. lee50

lee50 Silver IL'ite

Amudha

Hi,

All postings on the site are very informative. Reducing without exercising in addition to what amutha has mentioned.

You can take juice of half a lemon and 1 tsp honey with some warm water in it. This works best for the tummy reduction if taken daily.

All the best!

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Honey and lime juice

Dear Amudha and Lee,

Only that ( limejuice +warm water + honey) won't help you. You have to have some simple exercise also.
    This will help reduce the fluids and toxins level in the body . That's all. You have to continue drinking water throughout the day to see any proper result. Sorry, not water, but fluids, which includes fresh juices without sugar and enough water, atleast 10 glasses a day.
    Latha :wave

4. sankasailaja

sankasailaja Bronze IL'ite

small adjustment

hi

ur tip is good,but a small adjustment if u take with lemon water it will help more,because citrus plays a good in role in wight losing.

i think u wont get hurted with my opinion.

bye
    :wave

5. sweety

sweety New IL'ite

Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u pls say me the ratio of honey and lemon.Is it 2:1 Ratio with a tea cup of water?
    Thanku
    bye
    roopa

6. indira78

indira78 New IL'ite

hello frds,
    i have been following this tip of drinking lemon water and honey,but i have observed that i am getting a lot of pimples on my face frm the time i have started it.any other suggestions regarding weight losing.pls reply

7. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear rupa,
    It is a coffee mug which I use the size we normally use in India. not a tea cup. If you put in the juice of half of the lime , it should be drinkable. If it concentrated you won't be able to drink it. If it is a small lemon then adjust the water content accordingly.
    Latha

8. tejudatla

tejudatla Bronze IL'ite

Hi There!!!

Hi Ladies !

I am just wondering that how many times do we need to drink { Lemon+Honey+Water } ?

And do u guys ever try the green tea? It's really very good to lose weight n burning calories.

Please do share your experiences with me.

Thanq
    Teja:clap

9. vidyasarada

vidyasarada Senior IL'ite

Hi all weight watchers
    Have you tried hot water therapy ?
    6 to 8 glasses of water are recommended for daily consumption by dieticians as well as doctors. Drink that water heated. If frequent drinking of hot water is not possible, drink two glasses of hot water without fail last thing at night. Hot water reduces fat, keeps digestive system clean. You will start seeing and feeling the difference in a month.
    VS

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

how hot?

Vidyas,

I have been hearing a lot abt this hot water therapy and would like to try it. How hot should this water be? I was told to drink almost boiling hot water. I tried it and got scalded which made me abandon the whole exercise.

Will luke warm water be just as effective?

regards
    Vidya