1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Buried Memories - Episode 22 - Part 2

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Dec 20, 2011.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Part 2

Tara was bold. She has a new role in her life now. She was with extra responsibility and after all man will spoil this ? NO ways. If he was stubborn why cant she be? A woman’s heart fails to fall in this kind of a category. She felt like she was standing inside a circle of fire. She was burning inside. How could Tarun ignore her? She was not able to still digest.

There was a small knock at the door.. It was Abirami. She came inside her room. She greeted her. She spoke to Tara. She introduced her self. She said that her marriage was fixed with Tarun and they shared few common topics.

Meanwhile Arjun and Vijay was trying to Signal to Tarun to talk to Tara which was most important. They really needed to talk. But that seemed like Tarun didn’t pay heed to their requests and words. But some how Vijay forced Tarun and took him to Tara’s room. Tarun’s appearance gave a shock to Tara. And the next incident was that Abirami held Tarun’s hand and was happily talking to each other even worsened the situation.

Vijay managed to get Abirami out of the room to ensure that Tarun and Tara would be together. No one started talking. Tarun was sitting on the bed and Tara was gazing out of the window. The silence prevailed for some time when Tarun got up to leave.. Tara called..” Tarun……….. I’m sorry….”

That was it.. Tarun bursted….. “ sorry for what? For just making you see in this condition? See you as some ones wife whom I have loved and treated as my own older brother? Sorry to say that you have killed my kid and now pregnant with your lovely husband’s baby and want to show off that you are just awesome and I was there crying and searching for you. Is that only you who can take decisions? Who can live a life? Who can get angry and others need go by your words?

Thank God . Tara.. I was not married to you else.. You would have killed and would have made my life shatter as you have cheated Neeraj anna and killed my kid…………………..” and before he could finish…..

“Will you Ever stop that crap?....”, that was Tara.

“Yes I made a mistake. But not to that extend as you think.. Will you allow me to talk? Explain?”..

“ Go ahead with your sweet lies and fake stories.. My ears are open to listen..”

“ Tarun, I’ m sorry. I was broken when I came to know that you were married. When I came to know that you had divorced your wife just because of the relationship with me. Later did I come to know that it was your wife who was at fault. Yeah, there was a flaw from your end.. you never told me about your past.. So do you want to say that what you did was right. That was my ****ty mistake to become a mother or conceived before wedding. I never regretted but had a full faith that you will never leave me.. But I was proved wrong when I came to know your true identity which I was not even aware of . Should I say I was being cheated?

I left you.. with my kid. I never had the guts to kill our kid. Our love.. Because I loved your love on me . But I failed to understand that you loved my physical beauty than inner one.. for which I didn’t prey my kid. Hence I decided to live for my baby. Got that? My baby………

I struggled and some how made it to New york. That place made me forget the past and never was I planning to return back. I gave birth to my kid. And I was helpless and I was left with nothing. I had to work but where to leave my new born child. To my rescue I got a baby sitter job for Neeraj’s kid. And I did that job while I took care of my kid too. Soon we decided to start our new life.

Living in the same house for 1 year.. yet Neeraj was a gentleman. Though married to give an identity.. never he had asked me about my past or name of my kid’s name. Neither I wanted to tell my story. But this family respects me now .. because of my husband who told them all that I was married and left with a kid while my first husband died.

The respect I have here and the family its because of my husband now. Now also Tarun I wouldn’t have known about you if Arjun or Neeraj had told me. I felt bad. I felt guilty. I knew I don’t deserve to talk to this way.. but .. a little patience would have made me live with you……… I’m sorry……

Neeraj never differentiates between both our kids. In fact that was the hesitant subject about having another baby of my own. But he has proved that he would be a best father for all my three kids.

Your kid is alive and he is in this house with us…”

Tarun eyes rolled with tears……..” My kid is alive.. who is that? Arya or Aadhya?”
    Destiny had its own game……….

Neeraj and Arun stood out side the room’s door hearing the full conversation….

Memories will continue………….

3 people like this.

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

wow i was waiting for this....i loved this episode...nicely spoken,infact bursted out by the lady....
    sapthu,you are rocking...go ahead :)

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Thanks swaran
    Will post the next one tomorrow.. let the suspense hold......
    and will compelete teh whole story by 23rd...

4. mshanj

mshanj Senior IL'ite

That was wonderful... awaiting for the next post....

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Sure.. thanks mshanj.. will post it tomorrow..

6. zingy

zingy Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Will have wait til tomorow :(

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

yeah. Zingy.. tomorrow same time you can expect the 23rd episode to be piostd

1 person likes this.
  8. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Saptu,

That was really wonderful... waiting for the next post soon.....

Shanti

9. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Will post them soon.. at about 1.30pm tomorrow...

10. lovelyme

lovelyme Silver IL'ite

Joining the club.... waiting... waiting..... waiting