1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Broken And Helpless

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by FE40, Oct 29, 2016.

1. rajatsingh

rajatsingh Silver IL'ite

No. Threat of suicide is a drama.

Alcoholics can commit suicide, but due to other reasons (depression), not because, you are retaining his documents.

FE40 likes this.
  2. dollysonpari

dollysonpari Silver IL'ite

As our above IL friend has replied .. it looks like drama.. If you return his belongings u hv to forget ur money.. he will never repay.. he used u just for money i guess...Better u consult a lawyer about you holding his documents.. and get it in written that he will repay your money.. so that he can never escape from repaying the money to u. I think ur smart enough to hold all his important documents with u.. u did a very best job. Better deal with a support of a lawyer..

rajatsingh and FE40 like this.
  3. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

So far everything had been good between us. Earlier also I have given money many a times. But never wanted it back. So there was no issue. Thought as a family.

But after the hurtful words, lost interest in keeping on doing things for him. Atleast the basic love and commitment is expected.

As for the documents, I guess he thought am a complete stupid (since I had been holding in my palm so long) and will sent it to him whenever required.

Consulted a lawyer, he said if you are going for the loan agreement, collect some blank cheques. That's more valid.

Am praying God, it should not go up to these levels and things should be solved humanly. But don't know. If it was a planned one, it's not going to happen.

4. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

Update:

He sent an SMS asking me to hear his side explanation. Obviously I denief to heat.

Now, after a week he is forwarding a.mail of his order for potassium cyanide.

What am I to do now? Pls advise. It's scary.

5. vinodsinha

vinodsinha Bronze IL'ite

That idea appears more practical. So, you can bargain with him, (after this potassium cyanide ordering email), if he can give you this many number of post dated cheques, amounting to the loan he has borrowed from you, you can return his original documents, now itself.

6. vinodsinha

vinodsinha Bronze IL'ite

On a lighter side : just go through what you have written before clicking the 'post reply' button. ! :blush:

because some spelling mistakes can evoke laughter, sometimes a very different meaning too, even if it is unintentional !

rajatsingh likes this.
  7. ivlakshmi

ivlakshmi Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Do not fall in to his trap again.. He is big time liar and using you emotionally. Ask him to give the car then only you would give the documents. Send an sms saying repay the loan. Please do not fall on his trap again. If needed take police help and file a harassment case against him.

rajatsingh and Madhumagie like this.
  8. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

Sorry. It was 'hear'. thanks for quoting. didn't notice.

9. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

Okay, will try. But guess he wants an easier way out. Let me try.

10. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

SMSed many times asking him to close the loan. But his only statements are suicide, etc. Don't know how to deal. We are in different cities now. So legal action also is not that easy.