BrightRiders school Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Did you guys try in cambridge??..i am recommending this because i see many people are thinking of going to Olevel schools too because all the CBSE schools are apparently full

BTW Brightriders is opening on 14th april is what i was informed

2. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

Cambridge is full. But a new campus is opened in baniyas and taking registrations. A friend of mine already enrolled his son. Details can be found at the old Cambridge school.
    Regarding belvedere,fees are bit expensive 23000/ per yr,with 3payments,excluding transport,uniform n books.
    I think this is the website,belvederebritishschool.com.
    Hope this info is usefull.

3. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Essa for that info!!
    I am sure many parents will find it useful

4. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

Like u , im just sharing what I know...

1 person likes this.
  5. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

These schools seems to be playing with the parents, I had registered the first day when they opened the registration, at that time they didnt ask for any registration fee, then later after a month or so I went and paid 50 AED since they said good chance, now they say siblings first and just hope for the best.

Just giving an example of Noor Indian School, registration fee was around 50 AED, around 600 applicants for KG1, that makes it a total of 30000 AED, the draw was conducted to select only 25 students the registration fee of 50 AED will be deducted from the tuition fee of only the selected applicants, so the school earned around 29000 just by asking everyone to register. For an individual 50 AED will not matter much, but do you get the overall picture?

There is another school called Murooj Private School following British Curriculum in the City, any prior experience/review on this school?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

fees are quite expensive

7. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Theres this school finder in ADEC( abudhabi education council) site
    Try this
    ADEC

8. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

Hi Araf,

All this is because of the gap in demand and supply...once both are at par the all this nuisance with shut! It is ridiculous to fill pockets and still leave parents helpless..!

9. araf86

araf86 New IL'ite

Yes, i have checked with my relatives/friends in Dubai, they dont face this problem except for very good schools

10. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Araf and nishi
    The problem is this year many schools were ordered to close their kindergarten by ADEC like sunrise, model school and noah's ark to name a few.
    Though every year this problem of seats is there but this year it has been escalated because of so many kindergartens closing down. And compared to Dubai and Sharjah Abudhabi has lesser number of schools and that too are not soo reputed .
    Though in next 2 yrs close to 20 new schools are opening in musaffah and khalifa city

1 person likes this.