Bridal makeup artist and hairstylist (Gandhinagar/ Ahmedabad)

Discussion in 'Ahmedabad' started by Missfilmy, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Missfilmy

Missfilmy New IL'ite

Dear Ladies,

I am getting married in December in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. I am looking for a makeup artist and/or hair stylist who can do my makeup and hair for the marriage and reception.

Ideally it should be the same person who can do both makeup and hair. Most importantly he or she should be able to come to the wedding venue for the makeup...since I will not be able to go to the beauty parlour since I will only have a few hours between marriage ceremony and reception.

I am new to Gandhinagar, and don't know much. I have been told that most of the 'good' makeup artists are in Ahmedabad. Hence I would request all of you to :

1. Suggest the name of someone who has worked for you/relative/friend and did a good job

2. Also give me an idea of how much I should expect to pay (hair and makeup for two occasions on same day, I will arrange for transporting the person to and from my house)

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thank you!
    :thumbsup

2. dipali212

dipali212 Junior IL'ite

Hi PM me i will give you one contact number. The beautician will take extra charge to come at your place. I have one beautician number from Ahmedabad. she is good at work. she will do make up and hair style n saree drape all things.

3. daisyverma

daisyverma New IL'ite

Hi dipali212, can u give me the contact details too. I am looking for a beautician for my wedding.