1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

breast belly butt size reduction and get in a fit shape

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by sundharisweet, Nov 6, 2010.

1. sundharisweet

sundharisweet New IL'ite

hello everyone,

i have been going thru most of the fitness threads and find the common issue of a general topic of weight reduction, usually for a woman loosing weight not really reduces the major fat available at our breast belly and butt area...this is due to various factors involved in woman genes.

i have been studying ayurveda for the past so many years as my hobby and did a 20 days workshop in kerala lead by traditional ayurveda therapists...its amazing to know about their usage of Hybiscus oil for fat reduction at a particular area in our body...its purely natural and no side effects and we do not need assistance we can use it ourselves before bath...

i didnt trust it before then i experimented it on myself...as i myself is a heavy duty one ....he he...i managed to reduce my sizes gradually with a 8 weeks therapy and not only brought my weight down rather my shape is all in fit all over my body.

i work for a bank in calgary canada but still i have opened my own ayurveda centre for ladies here..i thought this info would be helpful for you all hence made an attempt to write...

do let me know if i can assist anyone...its changeable :) be natural and use natural stuff...India has tonnes of natural therapy

u all take care and cheers!
    Sundhari

3 people like this.

2. Vani09

Vani09 Gold IL'ite

Hey Sundhari , Thanks for the info..:thumbsup, Please do share other tips on WL..

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  3. sundharisweet

sundharisweet New IL'ite

thanks vani at least u made an effort to reply:bowdown

4. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sundhari,

Available evidence failed to support the efficiency of massage oils and Ayurvedic oils in acheiving weight reduction. Even today, in malls, one can see shelves filled up with 'oils for reducing thighs' and 'oils for reducing hips' etc.

The reality is that , hips and thighs do not get reduced in their sizes, without the person actually losing the overall weight. Only with the overall weight reduction, the body parts namely, bust, buttocks and thighs etc will go down in size.

In your own case, you say, you lost significant weight (which you , erroneously, attribute to that Ayurvedic oil). This act of weight loss is the reason , why your individual body parts have gone less in their sizes.

5. afraz28

afraz28 New IL'ite

can anybody please tell me were is this hybiscus oil available and do we need to be on aparticular diet besides using the oil

6. sundharisweet

sundharisweet New IL'ite

hi afraz,

hybiscus oil is available at any kotakal arya vaidya sala and in bangalore you would get it in 37/3 , KRISHNA KUTEERA, T MARIAPPA RD., II BLOCK, 10TH MAIN ROAD, JAYANAGAR BANGALORE

or search for kotakal arya vaidya sala bangalore in google, there is a required procedure to do this massage for self i hope you are aware about that?

thanks
    sundari
    :)

7. shanmpo

shanmpo New IL'ite

hi sundari,

thanks for this valuable info...
    I just delivered around 3 months ago and want to badly reduce my body weight.. is it ok to use hibiscus oil massage on my body?? and wat is the type of massage i have to do to reduce ??

8. a16s

a16s New IL'ite

hi sundharisweet,

I live in canada. Can I get more information regarding the oil. I sometime massage with sesame oil or olive oil.

I have a too much bloated tummy,hips and thighs. I am doing my daily exercise.

Thanks in advance..