1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Boys And Hygiene

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by chaaral, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@justanothergirl lol so true . and the smell of hot simmering or cooking of favorite food is enough to push them toward wash..

At home, No one enters the kitchen, without brushing their teeth in the morning.
    No touching food, fruits, water bottle without washing their hands and legs after coming home.
    Rules for adults and kids are same. Once we follow, it becomes a habit.
    For a very disorganised kid ds is now a clean groomed young man. Sigh if it was only time needed, i wouldn't have fretted and worried so much earlier

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    sindmani and justanothergirl like this.
  2. chaaral

chaaral Silver IL'ite

I agree Shanvy, i see my brother applying aloe gel on his face and what not. very funny.
    yesterday my son took my laptop and was about to google something. he just type "how to" and my previous search about how to motivate teens take shower came up and he was shocked. my hubby was nearby laughing. so we both kept quiet and today he took shower, made sure he combed his hair. :) so lets see how if he keeps it.

@justanothergirl i need to stick the shower before breakfast rule too which is difficult. i have few health issues and now taking it slow. so i finish cooking, packing send kids to school and then take a shower before i start office work.
    sometimes everything is a routine and when we fall sick suddenly everything goes haywire. i will try this rule for kids atleast.