1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Boy cut Hairstyle for Ladies

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by kbhuvi, Feb 18, 2012.

1. kbhuvi

kbhuvi New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Bhuvana and have long hair upto waist. It is very sleeky and no curls. I love my long hair.
    But my husband likes short hair only. He has been insisting me to cut it short.
    He once took me to parlour for hairtrim and he asked me if i can cut my hair short.
    I said no and love my long hair.

After few months he again started to ask to cut my hair short. He says he wants me to see in boy cut hairstyle. I was shocked to hear but I am in dilemma to do it for him or keep my long hair.

Tell me if any other short hairstyles are there like but not much hair cut like boy cut. Please advise me whether to cut my hair short or else maintain my long hair. What are other short hairstyles will look good for a married girl ?

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

boy cut may suit good before marraige.. after marriage ..that depends..i cant comment

but Boy cut will suit wen we were in School & teens

As far as coming to short hair... you can try the following::

Layer cut with a lenght til shoulders or more

or Short bob... they will cut the hair into different levels.. and at later stage if you want to go for longer hair also ..it will not be any problem..

and you can try Different types of layer cuts with funks.. (either in right side / left side)

3. Mignonne

Mignonne New IL'ite

Hi there u never know how good you will lokk with short hair unless you try it. Graduated bobs are in, they looky classy.

4. vahinder

vahinder New IL'ite

Hi

Not so good style for the ladies who have the body cut that is look very odd this thing goes against the personality.

5. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

hey i think short hair takes the age off ur face.if you have really long hair its not a good idea to go for a boy cut in one go , who knows u might not like it so i would suggest go for a cut like layers or feather . also u can try to keep shoulder length hair for some time and see how it suits . some good parlors also offer computerized software where u can see what the final cut will look on ur face . it helps u to decide better.
    personally i feel boy cut looks good but may not go with traditional wear like sarees . also u need confidence to carry any cut or style , if u do it only for ur husband and are not comfortable u might not look or feel great !