1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Bowel Movement After Coffee/tea

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Vedhavalli, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Recently we friends had a outing for 3 days.
    One of the friend urged not to book hotel but book Airbnb. She is the one who prepares coffee/tea in the mornings.
    We didn't know why she was preparing in Early morning.
    She said, her bowel movement won't start unless she has hot coffee or tea.
    I found out that kids who drink hot milk in mornings do poo easily.

What's the connection with hot morning drinks with bowel movement.
    Its definitely not a healthy way to ease bowel movement

2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Even the warm water will also trigger the bowel movement and it flushes your digestive organs (intestines). First thing we have to do in the morning is the free bowel movement. If we can`t, then we can go for warm drinks. Getting an aid is better than having constipation or not having proper bowel movement in the morning.

3. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

This is personal choice i guess..The place I come from people drink tea (milk or black) as the first thing in the morning.I had seen this trend in village side as well and they take a late breakfast at 11.my dad used to drink tea as the first thing in the morning and lived till 77 years without any serious illness.He used to drink 2 black tea and 2 milk tea everyday.

All this 'this is good for health and that is bad for health depends on geography,culture,financial situation ,family habits etc.As above post says taking aid for smooth bowel movement is better than constipation. Atleast you are flushing out toxins from your body than keeping it inside .