:bonk Dizziness, left shoulder pain, no appetite..finally BFN

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by riyagan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

few days back i got dizziness, shoulder pain and no appetite and my periods was due for this month...and i felt some lumpy object hitting my abdomen which caused a slight pain...thought implantation in process:crazybut disappointingly a BFN this month too:hide: apparently the so called hormones tricked me into false hopes successfullly as ive never experienced such symptoms before my periods:drowning

is it possible when u actually going through symptoms of preg still not yet preggy?:bonk

2. injustice

injustice Bronze IL'ite

Yes, some people feel liek taht.

But some people says shuolderr pain leads to ectopic m/s.
    Why dont you do one thing. My advcie is once go to doc and check there.

Coz my m/s had no sign on strips and even though my hcg count was showing preganant later due to some pains at shoulder everyone scared me it may lead to ectopic.

Thansk to god nothing had wrong.

3. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

injustice, thanks for clearing me on this..i too feel and suggested my hubby to get a thorough checkup before ttc. i even thought to get dental check up:idea ...am very procedural jst opposite to my hubby.. atfirst i consulted with doc and the waiting period in the hospital made me drop the idea...my hubby is completely against this doc/hospital/treatments/etc.. he believes in will power and he thinks human body is amazing and docs are overratted:bonk though i sometimes think that he is right i dont want to wait for too long to conceive naturally without any outside guidance..am losing hope after two months of trying...i want to concieve at once:bonk what if i listen to my hubby and try and try and finally nothin happens:rant

well.. let me work on this one more month and see how it goes.. after that ther will be no excuse to visit doc...i guess:coffee

4. luckysangeetha

luckysangeetha Gold IL'ite

I would say your hubby is correct.Beleive in what u want to achieve only then itcan happen.Doctors are required only in emergency and crisis situation.Even when the doc treats only when the patient beleives that it can be cured it will be.
    And also things happen only when the time comes if you force it to make it happen you end up in a stressed situation rather than solving them.

Be cool and relaxed things will automatically fall on your hands

5. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

thanks luckysangeetha, u jst reflected my hubby's thoughts.. and it definitely makes it easy to take in mind level when someone else tells rather hubby. i contradicted him and made him upset. he thinks am always negative about it and how cud i expect things happen quickly:hide: i dont know..am torn between this positive feeling, patience and what i read about precautions while ttc on internet:bowdown dont know what to believe..am just confused. and whenever i get periods i feel sad and my hubby start blamin me for being negative.. how can i be joyful when i get my periods while ttc:rant

6. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Riyagan...!!! How long have you been trying...??? Even for normal(healthy) couple , it takes from 2-12 months to conceive naturally, so do not loose hope..!!! Yes, we can understand the pain of BFN and then the arrival of the witch, it literally drives you crazy however it is very important to stay calm and composed during TTC...!!! I always keep saying stay positive as it is very important, trust me...!!! Guess, you are a little impulsive types, so please calm yourself cause if you dont the hormones take their toll and can harm so better be safe...!!!

For the pregnancy symptoms, heres what I experienced last cycle...!!! Got periods on 10th of Jan'12, so AF was due around 10th of Feb as I have a 30-30 cycle, missed it for 2 consecutive months and had BFN all along...!!! The body kept trickin me all sorts of symptoms including dizziness, nausea, cravings etc..., it was like you name it and I have it, however AF arrived finally on 20th March, it was the longest cycle ever(70 days, OMG)...Now this month again I am late and mind you before this it was a regular 28-30 days cycle, never missed it once in my life though I have hypothyroid and now diagnosed with PCOS...!!!

Do not mean to de-motivate you however want to tell you how hormoned effect you, so have patience, it will happen when it is destined to happen so till then keep your cool, do not panic or stress yourself...!!!

Eat healthy and imbibe positive thoughts, we all are waitin to be blessed and I am sure one day we all will be...!!!

God bless and baby dust to you...!!!

7. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the kind words jogu07. we are trying since feb this year...hav come across 2 AF since then. i was believing that ppl get preg "atonce" they cease contraceptive methods.. but for most normal ppl it takes atleast a year is a news for me. From ur experience it seems a roller coaster ride for us ppl. anyway i will definitely try to be positive and without any stress. i most probably check with doc for any hormone mess in my body after trying this month. let see.

thanks for the wishes jogu... lot of baby dust to u too

8. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Riyagan.....Yes, it takes almost that much time even for normal couples to conceive so better wait for a month or 2 and then consult the doc, if your periods are regular, if you experience any abnormality or delay then you can consult, else hang on there for a while and then go for a check up(these are my 2 cents)....!!!

Yes, TTC for people like me(thyroid+PCOS) is a roller coaster ride and hoping and praying that we get through...!!!

GL and baby dust...!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

thanks jogu, am planning to wait for a couple of months as u told.. lets see if its a hit or miss this month:coffee

10. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Good Luck and loads of baby dust to you dear..Hope you catch the eggy this time...!!!