1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood movie mistakes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by shreyashreyas, Dec 7, 2011.

1. shreyashreyas

shreyashreyas Gold IL'ite

Raja Hindustani: Navneet Nishan has short hair before marriage. After tying the knot, she acquires waist-length hair overnight. What a hair-raising experience!

Guddu: Manisha Koirala and Shah Rukh Khan are seen hanging on a parachute during a song. But when the song ends, they land on a glider. What a switch above sea level!

For those who have seen kuch kuch hota hai, and begining ch Rani leaves 8 letters for her daughter untill her daughter turns eight, each letter for her each bday. Just imagen.. pehle 1,2,3,4,5 letters ch ki likhiya hoo? hahah to a baby, but still the director managed to convince us

in namaste london aksay kumar and katrina they didnt register their wedding n after their marriag straight away they went to london...hw come akshay kumar was wid them...hw can he get a visa in few hours....

In the original Hera Pheri, Shyam, Raju and Baburao get Rs 40 lakhs, but in the sequel, director Neeraj Vohra has shown that they stay in a bungalow worth Rs 50 lakhs and yet manage to save a sum of Rs 10 Lakhs each. Now that’s what I call real hera pheri.

Taxi number 9211: When Sonali Kulkarni buys tickets for Nasik she asks for two tickets for the 9 pm train but later when Nana Patekar is in John Abraham’s house he says my wife is going to Nasik by the 11:30 pm train.

Karte hain hum pyaar Mr. India se, from Mr. India, when Sridevi and Anil Kapoor on the beach. Sridevi's earrings change automatically in the song even though her dress remains the same and the song is about few hours of picnic.

in 3 idiots - The lid of the urn containing the ashes was dropped in the toilet by Madhavan. And still in the next two scenes we see that the lid is there, when sharman and madhavan handover the same to javed

slum dog millionare -

1. When Jamal's gang steals parts of the car, Jamal is hit by the driver and gets his left eye swollen. However, in the scene when he washes his eye, his reflection in the water shows that 'his' right eye is swollen, then in the next scene it is his left eye that is swollen.

2. Jamal follows his brother to Javed's house and sees Latika. Later he is forced to leave the house, and while standing at the door, the collar of his shirt is lifted. Then the shot switches to Latika and when it returns to Jamal, the collar is in place. The shot changes again and as he stands outside, the collar is lifted again.

3. When Jamal followed his brother to his house he wore a light blue polo, but when he entered the house and got a chance to speak with Latika, it changed to a blue dark printed polo.

4. In the song 'Jai Ho', at a certain point the time display in VT station shows 00.58.37, but in the next scene the time is 00.58.33.

In the movie Kaho Naa Pyar Hai, the 2nd Hrithik sings the climax song "Dil Ne Dil Ko" and in the end of the song he sings Kaho Naa Pyar Hai. Ok I understand that he got the song from the 1st Hrithik’s song folder or whatever. But how did he know the dance routine they did on the beach????????????

Movie - K3G

The fatso Laddu turns into Hrithik 10 years later, however Shahrukh, Kajol, Dadi, Nani and Johny Lever are the same after 10 years!! (also applicable to SRK in movie kuch kuch hota hai)

But The Mother Of All Flaws In The Movie K3G is when Hrithik is kid he has 10 fingers...when he grows up he has Eleven

Amitabh singing "aye kya bolti tu" in Diwali of 1992 whereas the song was released in 1997 in the movie Ghulam. Guess he has esp.

Rangeela
    Aamir Khan tells his friend that he will take Urmila Matondkar for a Chinese meal. Strangely when they are in the restaurant, Aamir Khan orders usal pav etc. What's happened to the noodle & chowmein?

Kha Kool Hai Hum
    At the beginning of the movie b4 DK goes to USA his beard is all brown LATER..... when dk comes from usa his bottom half of his beard is blue does that mean when you come to usa you dye your beard(if u have one) blue?

2 people like this.
  2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

LOL! This is funny!:rotfl Good one Sandhya! :thumbsup

Btw, reading about this reminds me of several goof-ups that I've seen in movies too.

Bombay- Manisha was seen posting a letter to her mother right after her marriage in Bombay. During this tme, she would see Hindu activists marching on the road (presumably propagating about demolishing the Babri Mosque and restoring Lord Rama's temple in Ayodhya). Nevertheless, it was only five years and 2 kids later that the actual riot was seen breaking out.

In the tamil version, Arvindswamy is able to speak Hindi while Manisha can't. That is understandable since Arvind was studying and working in Mumbai while Manisha is from a village near Madurai. But how is it that Kitty (Manisha's father) is able to speak fluent Hindi, despite living in the same Tamil Nadu village all his life and arriving in Mumbai only a few days before?

Mohabattein- During the climax scene, Madhuri Dixit goes to visit an ailing Sanjay Kapoor in the hospital. When she's shown opening the room door, her hair was curly. However, the next scene where she is shown entering the room, her hair is all straight.

Raja Hindustani- During the final action sequence, Aamir was seen running and falling on the mud, all the while clutching his baby with him. The next scene, he's shown still carrying the baby and his white shirt and pants are clean and spotless with no traces of mud on them.

3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hey Spare them yaar....My dad can speak English so fluently while my Hindi is still "Ek gaon mein ek Kisan raghu Thatha " ssssstyle...:p..:hide:...So please spare them for this mistake

4. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hehehe Brahan, even my hindi is on the Ek gaon mein ek kisan level. Nevertheless my question was how did Manisha's father who has never came out of the Tamil Nadu village speak such fluent Hindi within days of coming to Mumbai when others from his village (Manisha, Naseer) can't utter even a word? He's taking a special Hindi class on the sly??

5. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

hey sandhya.... well noticed!! :) u have a good observation (out of box thinking)....... :) good :)

6. shreyashreyas

Thankyou sofea for the inputs...

Thankyou brahan for the fb

thankyou amunique.. but these are not my observations but are from internet

7. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Sandhyaji,

Though the list is lengthy, i cannot stop myself laughing...
    thank u for sharing it and making my heart feel lighter... I will take a printout of it and watch the movies 1 by 1 to identify them once again....

8. shreyashreyas

thumbha dhanyawaadhagalu... nimma hesarinindha shuru haago haadu nanage bahala ishta

Translation:
    Thanks a lot. I like the song very much which starts with your Id name 'haagesummane'.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
  9. haagesummane

haagesummane Gold IL'ite

Infact i too loved the song.....

10. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite