1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood and TV Gupchup

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Meanie Raja puts Kut to sleep. Very cute scene.

Do get back to me gals on this particular scene.

2. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Ank, Mals
    Infact I read that on the premeire of 'DRONA' Goldie wanted to invite SALMAAN KHAN but AB family and production wanted SHAHRUKH KHAN, atlast SHAHRUKH was there and no one from SALMAAN family

Mals! Whats this I hear that Goldie is getting all close to SRK and AB Baby is not too happy about the scenario!?[/quote]

3. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Mals!

Today's episode, twice I went Awwwwwwww............!
    Rahul looked cho chweet talking to Kut, and Raja putting Kut to sleep.....Awwwwwww...............so cute!

Cutie and mona, the further they stay from each other at BB house and outside, and outside....the better for them! I don't see both of them together.....no ways!

4. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

[/quote]
    You girls are doing a good job here.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  5. Lotus007

Lotus007 Senior IL'ite

I too am a regular with Big Boss 2 and it is only for Rahul Mahajan who is addressed as Cutie by you girls.

Rahul comes clear like crystal on screen and I do not understand why people misunderstand him.

I was a regular voter for Monica, but with passing time, I have started disliking her!

Zulfi may sweep the votes in his favour this week, well Monica has to make her way out.

The star of the show is the canine, special votes to Big Boss for making the show interesting!

Fisherwoman Sambhavana created a ruckus in the house and was also proud of it.

Payal Rohatgi will either be an item number dancer or a dancer in the background in movies. She neither has the face nor the charisma to become a successful actress! The sooner she realises it, the better it is for her.

6. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Yeppy mals, ank.... i love new mehmaannnnn cuteee kut :kiss it was running all over house wagging its tail haaaaaa :) it was also in performance area when Ashu was telling BB news and Rahul has completely back of it..... hope atleast this way he will busy with kut and stay out of Mons Big Laugh

That was lovely scene of Raja putting kut to sleep and pampering kut, it was so nice to see..

And i think this week full they are going to perform one song every day and there costumes Big Laughyep crazyyyy!!

7. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Lotus, :welcome

Even we feel the same and touchwood, we all girls are having same opinion till now on all contestants in BB :)

I too hope same, Zulfi should stay he deserves yar!

:clap:clap well said yar, hope she realises this sooooonnn!!

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Seno,

Naya Mehmaan ne ham sab ka dil chura liya!

Take on High 5 babes, my thoughts were also in same line. Atlast Rahul has something to play with other than the boring, dull and lazy Mons.

Raja for the first time brought smile on my face by putting kut to sleep.

It was the best scene of BB2 till date.:cheers:cheers

Yeah not to miss Rahul cleaning SUSU of Kut!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

9. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Lotus,

Welcome to this thread.

We are all great fans of Rahul and you can join the club!

Your observations on the participants are in synch with ours.

There is a hum in the town that Aashu may steal the show as "Aam Jantha". I want Rahul to win.

Raja is here because of BB, he played some tricks by hiding him in some secret room and keeping him away from the votes of the public.

WE would have knocked him off long back. There was some foul play during those days.

Diana Hayden is praying hard for Aashu to win. We are praying for Rahul.

Almighty may finally use the TOSS SYSTEM TO DECLARE THE WINNER!!!Big LaughBig Laugh

10. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hey Mals,
    This particular scene was very touching. Somehow I always had a feeling that Raja is a very caring guy. In fact if you have noticed, he is the one who is taking care of the plants in the house and also cleaning the swimming pool. Only problem this guy has is his anger...that is what is spoiling him. In fact there was an article in Times Of India Bangalore Edition saying Raja is creating problems in the BB house too!! wonder why they had to write only about this guy!! Not about the great DH or anyone else for that matter... Anyway not deviating much from the topic...the scene was very touching and really Raja brought a smile on my face too!! Loved the way he made Kut's bed and put him to sleep, also covered him with the blanket neatly folding it to Kut's size too!!