1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Print

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jskls, Dec 5, 2017.

1. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

I hope the readers,including myself, understand the magnificence of this ultimate truth that Madam @jayasala42 has given in simple choice of words. Thank you Madam !

jskls likes this.
  2. SCSusila

SCSusila Gold IL'ite

Its one thing on which we have no first hand information at all ! We feel we have understood it by repeating what we have read and heard.
    There is a saying in tamil which means: " those who have seen , have not spoken . Those who have spoken, have not seen "

We will know what there is to know when the time comes. Till then, let us concentrate on being just good humans ( without expecting reurns of Heaven or Paradise for our good deeds), doing what good we can , and if wecannot do good, at least keep away from doing bad .
    That alone matters.

jskls likes this.
  3. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Making ones blue print is in his own hand that's true but there are many things that need to be thought about. Our behaviour nature and the way of handling each issue depends on us. But there is something that affect this.
    A child when born does not have his own developed mind. He learn from his elders behaviour. If he has not so happy family always fighting arguing blaming each other shouting disrespecting and all the bad things that one can think about then there comes the maturity of the soul. A person can think I am fed up of all this and will live a life free of all and try to overcome and come out of this. Other person may get affected in some areas and not in others. Other one can be affected in most of the areas. How much to take how much to leave solely depends on our attitude towards the life. There a person know which attitude he will take and what blue print it will make that for him. But its not easy for each soul to remain unaffected completely.

Second if we do a favour for someone it gives us a slight expectation that that person will also favour us when the time come. But our future behaviour comes under the test that we are taking of his behaviour. We can chose to get unaffected but that's also not easy for each soul in every situation.

Third is other persons judgement towards us. No matter how good we are to them even a slight mistake can change their judgement. That we can avoid sometime but on other time one can think about what's the need to stay nice with them if they feel bad about us.

All this is my opinion. Made it lengthy sorry for that. I might be wrong. Will learn more from other posts. Thanks for reading.

Mistt and jskls like this.
  4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

There is no lifetime other than this., Yes we all create our own blueprints but they are often inbfluenced by our environment.

jskls likes this.