"Blog Cheerleader of the month" contest!

Discussion in 'Monthly Giveaways' started by Induslady, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

We know you all love contests, participating in them and winning them. So we go by your interests...hence one more monthly contest announcement. :banana

Hope you all will show your support by participating in the new contests being announced, while you take the time to interact and bond with your friends in this community.

Popular Blog Cheerleader (Commentator) of the month - Contest!

Every month, we will be choosing a member who posted maximum number of comments during that month for various blog entries. You can comment on blog entries that was posted anytime, not necessary that the blog should have got posted in that month.

The comment can be in the following lines...
    Appreciating the topic on which the blogger has blogged, the content that has been blogged, their style of blogging on that subject, etc.
    Sharing your knowledge/experience on the subject that has been blogged.
    Any kind of brief feedback of few lines on enjoying the blogger's entry (though beware not to become a "OLQ" - one line queen :)

You would not know how much your comments are worth from the bloggers perspective. So go ahead share your comments and motivate them to give more of their writings and also increase your chance to WIN the title 'Blog Cheerleader of the month' and the special IL Cap!!

[​IMG]

Happy cheerleading of the blogs & the bloggers :))

1 person likes this.

2. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Re: More Contest again..."Blog Cheerleader of the month"!

Dear most Malathy ma'am (IndusLady),

It has been a week that I had come here to IL to share my thoughts and opinions on various topics of discussion. And now I realize how IL grows into a strengthened community with relationships mushrooming each and every second. I thought it was "just" a week that I had not turned up, but now I "pay off" for the word "just" !! Had a tough time with hosting a few functions at college and the last phase of my project- thesis binding and submission !!

Its time to congratulate your spirited mind that leaves all ILites spell bound. I take the pleasure of congratulating and at the same time boosting your intelligence and morale on behalf of "our family members" !!

:kiss:clap:clap:clap:clap for the new monthly contest. I have a doubt. Is it only for the blogging section?? or even for other forums ??

Thank you in advance

Loads of Love, affection and support
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. Induslady

Hello Ramya,

Thanks for those nice words.

This contest is right now only for Blog Cheerleading - those commenting for the Blog entries.

4. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malathy,
    Hats off to you all ( the team of administrators ) for your innovative ideas for making our members to get involved more and more through contests like this. No doubt our family will grow in leaps and bounds! Thanks in advance for all your enterprising announcements ,
    With love,
    Pushpavalli

5. arlette

arlette New IL'ite

hi,
    Where do i have to post this contest, then
    Thanks

Arlette

6. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Malathy ma'am (IndusLady)

Thank you very much for clarifying my doubt. There are many blogging queens here in IL who have left their foot prints !! Ah.. well, I will try to compete with them Big LaughBig Laugh:wink::wink::wink:

Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

7. Induslady

Arlette,

I guess your question is about where to post comments to participate in this contest?

Please visit the Blogs section (you can access it from Blogs menu or tab on top of all the pages here). You will find a preview of featured blog entry there. Scroll down and you will also find list of recent blog entries.

You can also access all the members blogs here.

Read those entries and post your comments, if you like them. For cheer leading the bloggers by commenting for their entries, you qualify for the contest.

8. MeenLoch

MeenLoch Silver IL'ite

Dear M,
    That was a lovely act which would help both bloggers and commentators.
    3 Cheers on this idea. Very good motivation :)

PS - Do we qualify, I mean do the bloggers also qualify for the contest ?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  9. kapuchu

kapuchu New IL'ite

Dear malathy

I am happy to say that Indus ladies is keeping me busy throughout the day.

I saw the article about Indus ladies .com in Jan darpan the monthly magazine which I pickedup from a grocers in Nashville.Great work and Congrats!

Sorry for posting in this thread as I dont know where I can do it.

bye
    kapuchu

10. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hi IL ites,

Common, get your cheerleading acts together. OK , we don't have to be hootin-tootin like the Wahsington redskins cheerleaders, but hey, we all are good with our words. So please all of you , do visit our Blog section and comment on all the blogs there. Do visit the following thread to Know about your Bloggers. A few have given individual links to all of their blogs. So life is made easy for you.
    So , who is going to win this contest. SO simple. No judging, the one who comments the most get the prize.

Rgds
    Vandhana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.