1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Blessings

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 11, 2018.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

What we desire is not always, what we Get..
    But unknowingly many times we get things much more than what we Expect..
    These are called “Blessings”.
    GOOD MORNING

So true we forget that everything is given by us by God and he knows what to give us and when. So we should be happy with what we get and not get disappointed with what we dont have or we dont get. . I learnt this in my life , while young I had lot of dreams , some were fulfilled , some were not , but I learnt to live with whatever I had and thats why God blessed me and gave me parents, parents in law, my family all the best. I have no regrets in life , if I dont have something I enjoy those in places I go. I feel today I am the happiest person in the world and wealth and facilities are not so important, peace of mind and contented life is what necessary in like

Of late there have been health problems for me and my husband but by God's grace we are ok now.

I have tooth problems both the sides and when I eat something it gets stuck in between and there is a fight between tongue and teeth and till it is clear I have no patience. I believe in try try till you succeed

Both our heart is weak but we try to be active , more than me my husband is more active. If we are active only our health problems become less

Sri2196, Viswamitra, Adharv and 18 others like this.

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

The above sentence says a lot!

:smash2: :tonguecrazy: So true, dear Vijima.

iyerviji and shravs3 like this.
  3. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Very true vijima... We are blessed with so many small things life which will make sense when we look into the bigger picture.

This lesson apply to every ages.

iyerviji likes this.
  4. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear Viji
    That's how we start our life. When we are new born and until we get to express ourselves, our mothers know what to give us when. The kind of selfless service that they render during our infancy should remind us all through our life that it is what God is doing to us. No matter what the child asks he mother, the mother will give only what is good for the child. God is our 'Mathru swaroopam'
    It is not fight. Tongue is extremely possessive about the teeth. If anything lands in the teeth and gets stuck there, the tongue gets agitated until it is removed from there. The tongue keeps on attacking the intruder until it is removed.
    Sri

6. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijima !

Hope you are Mr Vijima be happy , healthy and active :)

what are your plans for upcoming Ganesh Chathurthi ? setting up idol at home ? decoration and all ?
    :)

iyerviji likes this.
  7. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

@iyerviji ....

Good to know that you both are out of those health issues and doing good now.

God bless you both with very good health & active life

iyerviji likes this.
  8. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

Dear @iyerviji Ji , your post here is so positive and teaches us so much. I pray God continues to bless you with a happy heart and content mind.

iyerviji likes this.
  9. Greenbay

Greenbay Gold IL'ite

Viji Aunty,
    Your or Cheeniya Sir or Jayasala madam attitudes are so refreshing. Most people in their mid 70s start complaining about health issues and become either grumpy or too silent. You all show incredible sign of liveliness. Keep it up!

iyerviji likes this.
  10. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Vijima you are awesome!
    If most of us have positive attitude like you , most of our problems are solved!
    I am inspired by you @iyerviji ma:blush:

joylokhi and iyerviji like this.